Why on Earth isn't there strong advertising now, and why doesn't Dr. Paul speak with more resounding energy? I have been for him since the beginning. Everything the man says rings true. But louder and more forceful! Please! Pardon my saying so, but we don't want the Candidate looking like Casper Milquetoast! Could he step out each week and bring up his positions one by one until he Wins! For instance, The unconstitutional power grab by Bush. i.e. NSPD51 and HSPD20 that he just gave himself without any Congressional approval! OR, That Bush won't allow anyone to look at the Martial Law order he signed! OR, That The Council on Foreign Relations, the infamous 'Secret Council' that supposedly is a part of the group that is pushing Globalism at it's worst at the highest levels of Government. Come right out and say that the other candidates are all members, but he is not.
Or, are we afraid for the candidate Ron Paul, and fear that harm would come to him? A very real possibility........
I live in Arizona, right now a political hot bed. I don't hear anything for weeks about Dr. Paul. And I want to! So do a lot of Americans that want to stay Americans!

REVOLUTION! WON'T HAPPEN QUIETLY !