Thread: Two Ron Paul Republicans in Ohio - running for Congress 12th / 15th district

Two Ron Paul Republicans in Ohio - running for Congress 12th / 15th district

Last edited by FrankRep; 02-14-2008 at 12:27 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    OHIO

Robert Wagner - 15th Congressional District

http://www.robertwagner08.com/

7. War on Terror: I believe you can't run from a fight you didn't start or want. Terrorists are after us whether we like it or not and we need to take the threat seriously regardless of which party inhabits the White House. I believe Americans prefer victory over defeat. I believe Democracy in the Middle-East is essential to our security and that of the Middle-East and World. I believe in a post 911 world, where our leaders were sharply criticized for "not connecting the dots," that it would have been irresponsible for President Bush to have allowed Saddam Hussein to remain in power. He may not have had WMDs but he sure was behaving as if he did, and those risks were no longer acceptable. I believe President Bush executed the war exactly the way it should be executed; he allowed the Generals, not politicians to fight the war. Both Democrats and Republicans voted for the war but only the Republicans stood by our troops once the going got tough. If Democrats had held F.D.R. to the same standards that they are holding President Bush, we would never have won WWII, and we would never have attacked Germany because they never attacked us, nor would we have attacked the Taliban for that matter.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Social Security: A person that drops out of school at 16 and makes the Ohio minimum wage of $6.55 for the rest of their lives and redirects the 12.4% Social Security Tax into a private account that returns an inflation adjusted 9% will retire at 67 with over $1 million that can then be passed on to their children as an economy strengthening asset. In comparison; the sum total Social Security benefits of an average individual that passes away at 80 is less than $200,000, and leaves our children an unmanageable liability.
    this guy has no clue about anything--inflation has all but wiped out social security....plus, it won't be there by the time any of the current generation retires.

the second guy is NOT a Ron Paul Republican.

Whatever claims made about others, Tom Brinkman running for the Republican nomination in Ohio's Second District to unseat incumbent Jean Schmidt IS a Ron Paul Republican--as in a friend of Dr. Paul's whom Dr. Paul has endorsed previously.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Interesting how he tosses in some libertarian (true republican) "keywords" such as 'collectivists', 'defend the constitution', etc. into his writings and yet maintains policies that have no resemblance whatsoever. Looks like a poser to me.

Cool...Dave Ryon looks legit...too bad the website sucks...got my vote thus far thoguh