Thread: RON PAUL IS NOT QUITTING THE RACE : New Article By Alan Stang

RON PAUL IS NOT QUITTING THE RACE : New Article By Alan Stang

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll: Constitution Revolution or 6/7/8

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=118956
    Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    The TV is the Trojan horse of the 20th century.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

Bump! Everyone needs to read that article!

My favorite part:

Let me set you pouters straight. At First Manassas, sublime Christian hero Stonewall Jackson stood like a stone wall and so did his men. The battle lasted one day. When it ended, Jackson stood with the Immortals. Dr. Paul has stood on the floor of the House, most of the time alone – alone – alone, ignored by his enemies, betrayed by his party, derided by the media, sometimes in danger, for twenty years.

Could you do that? Remember, he takes no lucrative, congressional pension. In fact, all these years he could have been making buckets of money as a respected physician. Would you do it? Now the conspiracy for world government is applying even more of that pressure. In words of four letters, conspiracy factotums are telling him to get out. Here in Houston, a couple of belligerent talk morons on the radio said recently that he should be confined in a straitjacket. I was thrilled to hear this proof that these yellow swine are scared.

The moral courage that Dr. No shares with Jackson is of a higher order than physical courage. It is divine. Many men blessed with the physical courage of a Horatius do not have it. Physical courage overcomes the fear of injury, pain and death. Moral courage stares in the eye of calumny, of contempt, of all the threats and insults you can think of, and spits.

This is the courage of Stonewall Paul. Stonewall is going all the way to the Convention and beyond; and we, the movement, are going with him. If you can no longer take the heat, if you are satisfied picking nits and finding fault – some of which may even be present – if you have found or concocted one or another excuse to decamp, then thank you for your service, God bless you and goodbye. Now stand aside or be run over. As you gaze at the departing rear ends of our horses, consider that you probably agree with your wife less than you agree with Dr. Paul. Why haven’t you kicked her out?

I think this sums it up pretty well.
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

Great article. Thanks for posting that.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

"We should never forget that everything Adolf Hilter did in Germany was 'legal'" - Martin Luther King Jr.,
    from a Birmingham jail, April 16, 1963.

I confess to being one of the pouters. I was so discouraged I could have sat on a piece of paper and swung my feet. I demanded that Paul come forth and give us the hope to go on and brother he sure did. It may have been a few days late, but the message was so strong I can hardly contain myself.

I will be there, I will fight to the end as long as "Stonewall Paul" tells me he is with me!!