Thread: Ask High!

Ask High!

I've done a bit of fundraising and one of the most basic things taught in the field is, "ASK HIGH." You rarely ever get more than that (and usually get less). November 5th, $100 was asked, $105 was the average contribution. Even that is exceptionally high. December, same thing. January, even less was asked, and of course less was donated. And each of these times, a whopping percentage were first-time donors, many of whom might have had more to spare. But asking for $100 precludes the likelihood of getting anything more

Ron Paul raised the stakes drastically tonight by calling for a rally and specifically putting the grassroots on the spot to make it happen. Grassroots can raise the stakes as well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by a2planet2 View Post
    I've done a bit of fundraising and one of the most basic things taught in the field is, "ASK HIGH." You rarely ever get more than that (and usually get less). November 5th, $100 was asked, $105 was the average contribution. Even that is exceptionally high. December, same thing. January, even less was asked, and of course less was donated. And each of these times, a whopping percentage were first-time donors, many of whom might have had more to spare. But asking for $100 precludes the likelihood of getting anything more

Ron Paul raised the stakes drastically tonight by calling for a rally and specifically putting the grassroots on the spot to make it happen. Grassroots can raise the stakes as well.
    Care to explain the 2 million dollars on MLK day with only a $10 pledge?

Lower pledges make more people feel like they can take part, as shown on MLK day.

I suggest $44, for the 44th President.
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

Who's administering the president's day site?

I'm helping out with the site: www.ronpaulmeetupchallenge.com

And I'd be interested in speaking with the administrator for the president's day site.

Thanks