Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Awsome upgrade to the Precinct Leader Program.. Get off your arses and get to work!!!

  1. #1

    Awsome upgrade to the Precinct Leader Program.. Get off your arses and get to work!!!

    I got this from dailypaul.com (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/37022):
    EVERYONE ON THIS SITE NEEDS TO BE A PRECINCT LEADER NOW, SO GO TO THE CAMPAIGN WEBSITE AND SIGN UP .This is an awsome tool which we can easily use [ any idiot can do it AND moniter the DP at the same time!] to muster up support for RP in the REMAINING STATES YET TO VOTE!
    DO it now, while we still have time!!!!!
    Last edited by Thomas_DK; 02-11-2008 at 01:51 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Bringing in Supporters One at a time!
    Become a Precinct Captain! http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

  4. #3
    Bump!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

    - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingpig View Post
    fixed, sorry

  6. #5
    This has been out for a few days (assuming you're speaking of out of state ID)
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

    “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

    ------------------------------------------------

  7. #6
    So what was the upgrade? I logged in, looked the same to me.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    So what was the upgrade? I logged in, looked the same to me.
    exactly. these guys never bothered to look at the precinct leader page, saw it was there and freaked out. problem is theyre noobs and just never bothered to check it out assuming everyone else didn't either.
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

    “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

    ------------------------------------------------

  9. #8
    I'd get on this right now, but I'm staying home from school because I have the cold right now.

    We don't want someone who sounds like a chain smoker talking to voters!
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccrmastr View Post
    exactly. these guys never bothered to look at the precinct leader page, saw it was there and freaked out. problem is theyre noobs and just never bothered to check it out assuming everyone else didn't either.
    Well I saw the message on dailypaul.com and figured I would spread the message to help out. I live in Denmark, and I am not able to sign up myself, so no - you are correct, I havent clicked the link till today. Call me a noob if it pleases you, I am just trying to help as best I can.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    I'd get on this right now, but I'm staying home from school because I have the cold right now.

    We don't want someone who sounds like a chain smoker talking to voters!
    You could sign up now, and talk to voters when you get your voice back?

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas_DK View Post
    You could sign up now, and talk to voters when you get your voice back?
    I've already signed up, I was talking about the out of state calls.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.



Similar Threads

  1. How Obama won (the precinct leader program)
    By Matt Collins in forum Campaign for Liberty
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:02 AM
  2. Sign Up To The Precinct Leader Program NOW!!!!
    By CrazyRonPaulSupporter in forum New Mexico
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. SUPER-DUPER UPGRADE to the Precinct Leader website!!!
    By dkim68 in forum Precinct Leader
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 04:51 AM
  4. Precinct Leader Program is Totally 1337!!
    By Matt Davidson in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:46 PM
  5. Question about the Precinct Leader program.
    By Luft97 in forum Precinct Leader
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •