Thread: Albert Howard needs support in New Hampshire!

Albert Howard needs support in New Hampshire!

I received this email from Albert Howard today. I was going to put this under the New Hampshire recount thread, but no one goes there anymore.

Dear supporters!

We need moral and financial support to get to the bottom of this corrupted recount.
    Many have dropped out, thinking that it is over!
    How can it be over when we haven't even been given all the documents we asked for!
    The SOS wants to end the recount so that the destroyed evidence do not have to be accounted for!
    Again, we cannot let this happen! Three weeks of hard work would be going down the drain!

Give us your support if you want a just America and fair elections to return.
    If you know any New Hampshire attorneys?
    If you can support financially?
    Please contact us through e-mail!

I am preparing to file Pro Se in the Federal Court.

Also, my family is here with me in New Hampshire. We have need of funds for the rental van and funds for food and housing. Please specify if you donate for this cause.

Albert

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

do you have a link?

do you have a link for where to send support?

I really feel it's important to continue to support Mr. Howard. We asked him to help, raised funds to get him there, and now he has moved his family there to fight against the vote fraud that many here supported. He is not only asking for feet on the ground, but financial support for not only the recount, but his family. He has made a huge sacrafice for the fight of government corruption and we should continue to support him.

Yes, you can donate by scrolling to the bottom of his page, and clicking on the Paypal Donate button. http://alberthoward.org/default.aspx Thanks, dawnbt for the link! Yes, it is important to support Mr. Howard! Donate as much as you can, as this is a worthy cause. He is out there fighting the fight for all of us who are concerned about election fraud.

"The Angel of the Lord told me in January of 1992
    that Hillary Rodham Clinton and I would meet
    and be running against each other
    and that she would lose".

...hmmm.... LOL
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn View Post
    "The Angel of the Lord told me in January of 1992
    that Hillary Rodham Clinton and I would meet
    and be running against each other
    and that she would lose".

...hmmm.... LOL
    She will lose

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The entire crap they are pulling in NH is just bs. I have never seen so much corruption before.

I donated. Anyone who can afford to help Albert, who is giving up his time and temporarily moved his family to NH to fight for our freedoms, will be much appreciated. Send what you can and help a fellow patriot out guys.

I'm sorry, but this guy is worst then huckabee with religion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbi9WVGxqUk

But I do respect him for what he is doing in NH
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

can somebody email albert to find out a easy way of donation or maybe set up a chipin?

Quote Originally Posted by spunkel View Post
    can somebody email albert to find out a easy way of donation or maybe set up a chipin?
    Yes, you can donate by scrolling to the bottom of his page, and clicking on the Paypal Donate button. http://alberthoward.org/default.aspx

what is going on in NH? it sounds corrupt and suspicious

albert is awesome as hell, i never thought it would go this far. I thought theyd just recount and that would be it, but those people are corrupt as hell and albert is gonna take them down hard.

I like Mr. Howard as well. A lot of his views and principles are in line with Dr. Paul's. I think he is a very good man.

The YouTube video someone posted earlier shows his views are similar to Dr. Paul's in many cases. Though he is a bit over the top from mainstream thoughts on some issues.

I am going to donate a little bit to help him out. Thanks original poster for the message.
    Last edited by ord33; 02-11-2008 at 03:51 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ord33 View Post
    I like Mr. Howard as well. A lot of his views and principles are in line with Dr. Paul's. I think he is a very good man.

The YouTube video someone posted earlier shows his views are similar to Dr. Paul's in many cases. Though he is a bit over the top from mainstream thoughts on some issues.

I am going to donate a little bit to help him out. Thanks original poster for the message.
    he speaks his complete mind, that is for sure. He also says he will abolish the IRS but doesn't explain how we would be ok by cutting spending. Also it was a little weird to hear what he said at the end on cspan "911 was a inside job!"
    Last edited by Airborn; 02-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.

Thumbs up

bump
    Live Free or Die Fighting.
    Join or Support your local Constitutional Militia
    http://www.awrm.org/

In Memory of Aaron Russo.

Ithaca HOURs
    Begin a local currency program in your own community.
    http://www.ithacahours.com/

I'm grateful Mr Howard is doing this. Vote Integrity is a BIG issue. It's a dirty job, but someone has got to do it. I'm just glad it's not Vermin Supreme...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

this is a must help

bump

kill the banks
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

bump
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    bump
    bump

just donated -- come on people, a little from many will help

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn View Post
    I'm sorry, but this guy is worst then huckabee with religion

But I do respect him for what he is doing in NH
    He certainly is NOT worse than Huckabee with religion.
    Based on his answers in that debate, he speaks of his faith highly, but would not force his religious views upon anyone. Much as I would expect a founding father to speak if found at the podium today.