Thread: Rand Paul 2008

Rand Paul 2008

Ron Paul can't run third party because he's all but promised he wouldn't, but nothing would stop Rand Paul from running third party.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulalways View Post
    Rand Paul 2008
    Rand Paul 2012
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Sorry I have to go with Sanford 2012.

He's SC's governor so he has a much stronger chance of being elected than someone than has not even been in politics before. And I feel confident he would do a great job.

But Sanford or Rand would be awesome, and I would support either of them just as much as I have Ron.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

This election isn't over
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

Ron Paul can't run third party because he's all but promised he wouldn't, but nothing would stop Rand Paul from running third party.
    how about no political career?

rand doesn't have 1/1000th of the chance ron paul would have, which would be hard enough.

c'mon. just focus on the task at hand.

What do people not understand about 3rd party runs?

The Polls will never show the campaign @ 10%+, so there will be no debates, no publicity and no popular movement.

It's the ultimate exercise in futility. Running in a media vacuum.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by justinc.1089 View Post

He's SC's governor so he has a much stronger chance of being elected than someone than has not even been in politics before. And I feel confident he would do a great job.

But Sanford or Rand would be awesome, and I would support either of them just as much as I have Ron.
    +100 that's what i'm hoping for if Paul doesn't get it...as a matter of fact i've already expressed my feelings to Sanford late last year.

I think Rand Paul would make a great a speaker and champion of the message, and should aid Ron in His book tour and write a book of his own

titled "Son of the Revolution - Growing up Free" by Rand Paul
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    yeah it is.... anyone who tells you other wise is lying to you.
    not until the nomination is called its not.
    even if things seem unlikely we have months to go and thats a long time in the political scheme of things. you never know what could happen between now and then to tip things in our favor.

no matter how slim the chance, there is still a chance until the nom is called.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    yeah it is.... anyone who tells you other wise is lying to you.
    over it what regards?

an election ends when somone is elected... so no it's not over

If you want to give up on the nod, that's fair, but the more work we do the more influence we have at the RNC and that's still a far greater goal even if it doesn't get the media attetnion we'd like at the end of the day.

No matter what we won. those who feel discouraged cause we lost the battles of vanity of being declared a winner are ebing weak. We have won hearts and minds, and while the media won't talk about that, it's a victory we must hold close to our hearts and fuel us to win that next heart, and that next mind until there is none left to win.

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by justinc.1089 View Post

do you think sanford will run?!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Since he didn't endorse ROn Paul one much think he's playing the politics game so would run

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Sanford looks to be gearing up to run. He's making the rounds on TV and in the newspaper columns. Setting this up so that he gets his name out and getting to know the people in the MSM. He is a very good retail politician with high personal likeability, meeting with the people everywhere during his first run for congress when he went from and * for support to winning the whole thing against the presumptive GOP designee. This will definitely help in Iowa and New Hampshire. The only thing against his chances is that he is a true conservative, and the GOP platform helping big business, high spending, bigger government is at odds with his. Also he could a difficult time with the neocons over the war and building an empire.

RP should use his delegates to push for Sanford to speak at the convention. Not the keynote speaker because Sanford's views are not like the neocon views that currently dominate the platform but something significant. where he can speak about smaller government.

Check out Rand Paul speaking at the Montana GOP kick-off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-3X8gGASw

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Rand Paul 2012
    2012 -> 20 + 12 = 32 | 23
    2012 -> 20 + 1 + 2 = 23

sorry, couldn't help it.

Shut the hell up in 2008 until after the Convention
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akus View Post
    Shut the hell up in 2008 until after the Convention
    fair enough, mods can you please delete this thread?

p.s., Just noticed this... why are the stars on the GOP symbol upside down?

fair enough, mods can you please delete this thread?
    How about closing it?