Thread: Compilation of media shenanigans?

Question Compilation of media shenanigans?

Does anyone know if anyone has compiled a diary of sorts, from the beginning of RP's presidential campaingn run to the present, of the stunts the media has pulled in their effort to discredit, marginalize and outright ignore Ron Paul. Something that shows by date, significant story lines about the campaign that were not reported, plus all the election fraud that's happened with him not being on the ballot in NY, the delay in posting results when he's been in the lead, etc? This would be a great thing to have to give to people who say they don't see RP in the news or don't even know who he is at all!
    The Ron Paulie Girl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Smile Perfect!

Just what I was looking for!

Thank you so much!!!
    The Ron Paulie Girl

hehe, someone beat me to it

I'm going to be pushing a major update to the Timeline in the next few days. Should be interesting.

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner. A republic is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner but with laws that prohibit the wolves from eating the lamb ... and the lamb is armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanehand View Post
    hehe, someone beat me to it

I'm going to be pushing a major update to the Timeline in the next few days. Should be interesting.
    You're a hero, thanks for doing this.

A compilation?

Just search on here and you'll find enough material to fill a 12 volume encyclopedia!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    Sounds like you guys are guilty of conspiracy to commit Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrestPoliticians View Post
    You're a hero, thanks for doing this.
    I sincerely appreciate the compliment, and thank you. But I cannot take any credit -- Ron is the real hero among us for doing something I'd never have the courage to do

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner. A republic is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner but with laws that prohibit the wolves from eating the lamb ... and the lamb is armed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    A compilation? Just search on here and you'll find enough material to fill a 12 volume encyclopedia!
    You're right, it's a huge collection of information. But trust me - I've been doing what you're talking about. It's not easy, and it's VERY time consuming Which is why I started organizing it in a chronological, graph-able order

I've collected a few on my facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1326840083

Let me know if that link doesn't work.

I updated the timeline tonight - it's got charts of the data now too and some other things.