Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More FRAUD!! Taking PAUL votes to give to ROMNEY in my opinion !! WTF

More FRAUD!! Taking PAUL votes to give to ROMNEY in my opinion !! WTF

imho. They cannot have have RON win so they RIg the game one more time. They do not want RON to get ideas about a 3rd party run! They need to fix the votes. That is why these results were DELAYED!! imho

We saw this in the IOWA straw vote in AUgust ith the delay to decide how to spread the votes and again here in WA a state that was all RP !!

This whole election has been rigged since NH that is where we did awesome but they could have RP finishing 2nd o 3rd that might have started an avalanche! People this whole election is a FRAUD! A pure dog and pony show for the sheep to believe their votes actually count!

Folks you are witnessin the ONION in full bloom! CROOKS!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Taking PAUL votes to give to ROMNEY
    Too bad they're not robbing Peter to pay Paul.
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

If if Ron Paul doesn't win, I'm sure plenty of us will write him in. I couldn't find myself voting for the donkey, or McBain or Huck
    "Don't Steal: The Government Hates Competition"

http://www.flahavin.com

Sadly that is all too possible. I can only hope that we are wrong in believing that. New Hampshire does seem to be the beginning of all this BS we are dealing with now. Mccain instead of Paul is a HUGE difference that early on.

this is true

what can we do about this? I'm so frustrated.

Pollsters + Media + Diebold + Lobbyists + Both Parties = PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM

They create the illusion that their actually a REAL ELECTION going on and that your VOTE actually counts.

Its all a show people, did you ever wonder why those writers in Hollywood were on strike? So they could write the script for this BS taking place and everyone part of the cabal is acting out there part! Never forget that. Do you really think they would let RON PAUL actually win one? The constant blacking out of RP speaks volumes that he does not play on their team, but HUCK, McCain, Obama, & Shillary all do otherwise do you think they would get constant AIRTIME?

ITS all being written and decided already but the Media makes $$$ from ADs and they play their part. ITS all rigged, understand this! RP was getting the message out and Millions have awoken and know whats going on but what will they do?

I definitely believe it is all fixed. That''s why he does so much better at caucus states. I know he should have done better in New Hampshire. He did even worse than Iowa where we didn't expect him to do anything. Also, in the beginning of this election before media propted up the other candidates they had small numbers at rallies while Ron Paul had huge numbers in comparison. I remember watching where Romney had to move his rally too smaller room because only 50 showed up right before New Hampshire and Guiliani was having to bus people in from New York to make it look like he had support and they were even saying on CNN one night how not long ago they were having to surround McCain at interviews with staff and reporters to make it look like he had more support. They were comparing it to how many supporters he has now. GOP, MSM, and diebold totally stole this election from us!

Quote Originally Posted by Falseflagop View Post
    Pollsters + Media + Diebold + Lobbyists + Both Parties = PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM

They create the illusion that their actually a REAL ELECTION going on and that your VOTE actually counts.

Its all a show people, did you ever wonder why those writers in Hollywood were on strike? So they could write the script for this BS taking place and everyone part of the cabal is acting out there part! Never forget that. Do you really think they would let RON PAUL actually win one? The constant blacking out of RP speaks volumes that he does not play on their team, but HUCK, McCain, Obama, & Shillary all do otherwise do you think they would get constant AIRTIME?

ITS all being written and decided already but the Media makes $$$ from ADs and they play their part. ITS all rigged, understand this! RP was getting the message out and Millions have awoken and know whats going on but what will they do?

ya lost me here

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa S View Post
    I definitely believe it is all fixed. That''s why he does so much better at caucus states. I know he should have done better in New Hampshire. He did even worse than Iowa where we didn't expect him to do anything. Also, in the beginning of this election before media propted up the other candidates they had small numbers at rallies while Ron Paul had huge numbers in comparison. I remember watching where Romney had to move his rally too smaller room because only 50 showed up right before New Hampshire and Guiliani was having to bus people in from New York to make it look like he had support and they were even saying on CNN one night how not long ago they were having to surround McCain at interviews with staff and reporters to make it look like he had more support. They were comparing it to how many supporters he has now. GOP, MSM, and diebold totally stole this election from us!
    i totally agree

Just like in the movie WAG the DOG !! The writers wrote the script for the Eites and the power how this was going to play out.

This whole election is a total RIG job!

Jesus, there is no vast conspiracy.

You give them too much credit.

not a problem because we are owning in delegates, might not win straw polls though.

Still I don't know the reason for the vast difference in caucus states versus primaries. Ron Paul pulls between 10-25% of the vote in caucus states. Compared with 2-7% in primaries. There is a huge discrepency that isn't present in any other candidates voting.

And this is why when I speak to people about Ron Paul they think he is a nutjob- because 1/2 the people open their mouth about him talk about conspiracies, diebold machines, and "evil doers" "stealing" the election from us....

My precinct was very professional, every one was cordial, even those we didn't agree with. The people who work for the party and spend their time counting votes or running the system are probably more pissed off now with RP supporters calling and bitching and claiming they are stealing the election.

The state wide results reflect what I saw at my precinct- support for each candidate at around 1/3rd and the occasional Romney supporter who hates McCain.

THERE IS NO VOTE FRAUD UNTIL THERE IS DEFINITIVE PROOF OF VOTE FRAUD. Just because Romney is getting a high percentage does not mean that they are stealing all those votes from Paul and putting them in his name. I don't know who's ass you pulled that out of, but stop.

STOP BEING DEFEATIST. YOU ARE GIVING RP SUPPORTERS A BAD NAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty John View Post
    And this is why when I speak to people about Ron Paul they think he is a nutjob- because 1/2 the people open their mouth about him talk about conspiracies, diebold machines, and "evil doers" "stealing" the election from us....

My precinct was very professional, every one was cordial, even those we didn't agree with. The people who work for the party and spend their time counting votes or running the system are probably more pissed off now with RP supporters calling and bitching and claiming they are stealing the election.

The state wide results reflect what I saw at my precinct- support for each candidate at around 1/3rd and the occasional Romney supporter who hates McCain.
    nevertheless paul has been at 21% the past 3 updates
    with him recieving 45% (out of 60% counted) in spillane his % should have fluctuated moreso than it has

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Post Facto View Post
    Still I don't know the reason for the vast difference in caucus states versus primaries. Ron Paul pulls between 10-25% of the vote in caucus states. Compared with 2-7% in primaries. There is a huge discrepency that isn't present in any other candidates voting.
    As other people have said, only dedicated supporters caucus, because it's more time-consuming.

Ron Paul has a higher fraction of dedicated supporters than other GOP candidates, ergo, he does better in caucus states than non-caucus.

I wish more people in this country understood math. It would make our lives so much easier...

Quote Originally Posted by diesirae View Post
    As other people have said, only dedicated supporters caucus, because it's more time-consuming.

Ron Paul has a higher fraction of dedicated supporters than other GOP candidates, ergo, he does better in caucus states than non-caucus.
    It doesn't seem to work with other candidates. I mean call it conspiracy or not, some people think conspiracy is a bad word, still it shouldn't add up to that big a discrepency. It doesn't matter though. We will be changing all the GOP rules soon enough.

I don't know about the whole thing being rigged.

Then again, I never would've thought he would be TOTALLY blackballed by the media like he has been, so I guess anything is possible.

Have you noticed that CNN hasn't ONCE shown the Washington state map, county by county?

Heaven forbid they show Paul winning a county.

The blackballing of Paul by the media is so obvious, so consistent and so across-the-board.

Don't forget. Washington has their primary on the 19th. Accounts for the other half of delegates alloted from that State.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ruffneck View Post
    nevertheless paul has been at 21% the past 3 updates
    with him recieving 45% (out of 60% counted) in spillane his % should have fluctuated moreso than it has
    No, it shouldn't have. I don't know if you are from Washington state or not, but Spokane county where he got 45% of the vote has a total of like 350,000 people in the whole county. Asotin County, another county he won, has like 30,000 people in it. The vast majority of people in the state live in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Kitsap counties- Pierce, Snohomish and Kitsap are huge military counties with a naval base in Snohomish and Kitsap and an AirForce base and Army base in Pierce. So, if McCain only got slightly more percentage wise than Paul in those counties it is a huge jump overall.

So you guys believe everythig CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the rest of MSM media feeds you? Have you learned NOTHING YET!! Are you people that F;in stupid (Sorry but you people are really not critcial thinkers!!

i.e. Think about it they all call into a central hub with their resuts and the GOP knows who won some they hange some votes and BAMM now RP loses votes to another guy and no one knows the difference because one guy at one cauces does not know what they did in another one, so they can change anything they want and PEOPLE still buy it!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Post Facto View Post
    It doesn't seem to work with other candidates. I mean call it conspiracy or not, some people think conspiracy is a bad word, still it shouldn't add up to that big a discrepency. It doesn't matter though. We will be changing all the GOP rules soon enough.
    It's the fraction that counts, not overall; Ron Paul has a higher fraction, while the others are basically same.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is possible to increase total number and stay at the same percentage... and you don't even need to have taken a Statistics course to figure it out.

I have 10000 total votes in WA. The percentage for Ron Paul is 21%, or 2100 votes in all. The total vote count increases 1000 to 11000. 210 of those votes were for Ron Paul, making 2310 votes in all, or 21%.

And Ron's percentage hasn't stayed that constant anyways. I think it went from 23% to 20% to 21%. There is no apparent conspiracy, geez.

So you guys believe everythig CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the rest of MSM media feeds you? Have you learned NOTHING YET!! Are you people that F;in stupid (Sorry but you people are really not critcial thinkers!!

i.e. Think about it they all call into a central hub with their resuts and the GOP knows who won some they hange some votes and BAMM now RP loses votes to another guy and no one knows the difference because one guy at one cauces does not know what they did in another one, so they can change anything they want and PEOPLE still buy it!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    This sentence doesn't even make any sense. Maybe before you accuse me of being $#@!ing stupid, you read up on your English. I can't even get your point through that garbage.

And besides, the question isn't whether voter fraud occurred or not. It's whether or not the 22% of votes left will propel us to a win... I hope so.

My problem is I think faster than I type.

Sorry, but if you do not think at 8:44 PST + the delay there is NO voter fraud or even the potential of it your are a sheep like the rest that vote for McCain and Huck et al.

Are you kidding me right now?

Plus add the fact you JOIN on 2/4/08 maybe you are a troll?

i will only say remember what ron paul said ~ we must organize resistance ... stay focused and stay organized

kill the banks
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Plus add the fact you JOIN on 2/4/08 maybe you are a troll?
    I am not a troll for falling for your stupid voter fraud claims. I have supported Ron Paul since the Reagan Library debate back in May 2007, and I've said that before on these boards. I've donated to the campaign. I've passed out slimjims. I just didn't join because this place is full of people like you who make judgment off of no evidence at all. In fact, the only reason I joined is because people were passing false info and I had to correct them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast