View Poll Results: Will you vote and support Rand Paul if he was to run Independent?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 82.14%
  • No

10 17.86%

Thread: Would you vote and support Rand Paul if he was to run Independent?

Would you vote and support Rand Paul if he was to run Independent?

This election is critical! We must use all options!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes he wouldn't win, but it'd be a good vehicle to spread the word, I wondr if it's too late to get the LNC to add him on the ballot despite the primaries already started
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

yes. He's a real good speaker as well.

thought a senate run might be more productive

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    thought a senate run might be more productive
    no, we must win the presidential post. otherwise - hello Fascism!

But it's not up to us...it's up to him...perhaps someone should shoot him an email...no use talking about something that's never going to happen.

Ron Paul must run Independent. We need him! He has the money, the grassroots support to win. No one really likes warmongers Hillary and McCain! We need an alternative!!!! Right wing radio HATES MCCain, they have spend years working to take down Hillary- I think Ron PAul would win BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia View Post
    Ron Paul must run Independent. We need him! He has the money, the grassroots support to win. No one really likes warmongers Hillary and McCain! We need an alternative!!!! Right wing radio HATES MCCain, they have spend years working to take down Hillary- I think Ron PAul would win BIG!
    Nadia, you are aware we're talking about Rand (Ron's son) and not Ron, right? Ron is not going to run independent, but we can get a second person in this race on our side! This way, we'll have 2 candidates: one from GOP and one from Indy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to do whatever we can to get him to run!

If not we can always elect someone for the board, just for the sake of having someone to vote for in the Gen election...

I mean imagine, Lyman for POTUS, lol

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by CUnknown View Post
    We need to do whatever we can to get him to run!
    lets do it! does anyone have a way to contact Rand?

he doesn't have the stature to run. We need to get him into congress or the KY governor's mansion first.

I don't even know Rand Paul's accomplishment. Has he ever held a public office?

Quote Originally Posted by MayTheRonBeWithYou View Post
    he doesn't have the stature to run. We need to get him into congress or the KY governor's mansion first.
    like i said earlier, we can't lose this election. this election is the last hope for america. after that, its all over, and there will be no more USA.

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    I don't even know Rand Paul's accomplishment. Has he ever held a public office?
    better Rand than McCain or Hillary or Obama! I am sure he'll just fine with a father like Dr. Paul. Don't you trust Dr. Paul???

Quote Originally Posted by cageybee View Post
    like i said earlier, we can't lose this election. this election is the last hope for america. after that, its all over, and there will be no more USA.
    to be realistic Rand Paul could never win a indy run for Potus, Ron Paul has little name recognition, Rand much less. ALthough it give us a point of focus to keep spreading the word.

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This election is critical! We must use all options!
    no. You are dividing the people here by lame polls like these. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    to be realistic Rand Paul could never win a indy run for Potus, Ron Paul has little name recognition, Rand much less. ALthough it give us a point of focus to keep spreading the word.
    yes, this will help the word to spread faster and will generate publicity!

I'd vote for him, but I don't think it's a great idea. Rand would need to run for a much lower office to even be considered for president. Plus I have a feeling Rand isn't quite the Libertarian his father is, he regards himself as a Republican 1st and foremost. Should Rand run for Congress in Kentucky? Absolutely.

better Rand than McCain or Hillary or Obama! I am sure he'll just fine with a father like Dr. Paul. Don't you trust Dr. Paul???
    That's not much of an argument. Michael Reagan is a grade A $#@!. I'm sure Rand Paul is a great person, but you can't really compare him to his dad just yet. Focus on Ron Paul, and support the campaign he chooses to run with - GOP, 3rd party, Congress, whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    no.
    hey, b nice $#@!. provide support for your controversy instead of saying f.u. i can say f u all day.

Could we PLEASE focus on the task at hand?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...73#post1224573

In response to requests, here is a quick checklist that should apply everywhere (rules in different states are so different it's hard to give general advice).

1. identify supporters and turn them out to vote.
    2. identify "supervoters" who usually vote and spread the message to them; if you can't get a list of the actual voter rolls with histories, then look at the election returns--especially for primaries--and see which precincts have the highest turnout of Republicans (rank them by most Republican supervoters to least, hit as many precincts at the top of the list as you can; use the official campaign's Precinct Leader list to supplement your efforts but keep the information on a Google.doc spreadsheet accessible to the others with whom you are working).
    3. identify all of the voting locations (make sure signs are posted at all voting locations in accordance with local ordinance the night before and have people leafleting for Dr. Paul there--dress well and be polite!)--if a caucus, follow leadership in your state on speeches or whatever.
    4. each group needs to act to contact media about events and get their own endorsements for the campaign.
    5. use your efforts to help Dr. Paul AND the other Liberty Candidates out there--make the most of your efforts!
    6. SMILE We have so much to be thankful for in finding each other, Ron and Carol sacrificing so much of themselves, for having this opportunity in this great country...
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

hey, b nice $#@!. provide support for your controversy instead of saying f.u. i can say f u all day.
    and now I'm tempted to say it: f.u.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    and now I'm tempted to say it: f.u.
    u changed your post - there was f.u. in there

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.