Thread: Media echoed, applauded Giuliani's distortion of Paul's comments about 9-11 attacks

Media echoed, applauded Giuliani's distortion of Paul's comments about 9-11 attacks

http://mediamatters.org/items/200705...how=1#comments

Summary: Several media figures mischaracterized a response that Rep. Ron Paul gave at the Republican debate, with some asserting that Paul had "blamed" the United States for the 9-11 terrorist attacks and others simply accepting Rudy Giuliani's misrepresentation of Paul's statement -- that the United States had "invited the attack." In fact, Paul did not blame the United States for the 9-11 attacks or say that the United States had "invited" them.

I am so damned infuriated at the mainstream media right now after watching the video compilation...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by billv View Post
    http://mediamatters.org/items/200705...how=1#comments

Summary: Several media figures mischaracterized a response that Rep. Ron Paul gave at the Republican debate, with some asserting that Paul had "blamed" the United States for the 9-11 terrorist attacks and others simply accepting Rudy Giuliani's misrepresentation of Paul's statement -- that the United States had "invited the attack." In fact, Paul did not blame the United States for the 9-11 attacks or say that the United States had "invited" them.

I am so damned infuriated at the mainstream media right now after watching the video compilation...
    I couldn`t watch the compilation without having a stroke, but I know exactly what your talking about.