Thread: ### An email I just sent to my family and friends ###

### An email I just sent to my family and friends ###

Friends and Family

There are few issues that I email about. In fact, I don't email much of anything. I can't stand email. But it is a beautiful technology that sends urgent messages to many people in an extremely short period of time. All of you know me as a logical person who doesn't start rumors or push them. I research things emailed to me and reply when I think they are false. I should probably begin my point:

I'm not sure how many people are aware of the North American Union "rumor" but trust me what I say its in the works. Basically its the European Union but over here between the US, Canada and Mexico. Many say this is theoretic but those people are wrong. I'm sharing with you some documentation and video coverage of this issue and I encourage you to look at. This isn't spam. I took the time to write it myself. This is your life and my life and the lives of our children and grandchildren.

We know this country has many issues. Some we can live with and some we can't. Some we feel like we have no control over. One key issue is our sovereignty. Sovereignty is the exclusive right to complete control over an area of governance, people, or oneself. I do not exaggerate when I say that our sovereignty is at risk.

We currently have an open border policy between the US, Mexico and Canada in the form of NAFTA. I feel its primary purpose is to ensure the future of the NAU. On top of that, I'm providing you a link to a bill submitted by Mr. John McCain and in that bill there is wording about health insurance policies and researching of this around the borders between Mexico and the US. Why do we need to research Mexican health insurance? What is there to compare and contrast between ours and theirs? Unless of course we plan on providing it to them. Or perhaps they don't have much of a policy on health and that's why they keep coming here to get it for free !

Please just take a few minutes of your time
    First read this (or browse through it): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union or more importantly this: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

Then watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA Now when you watch this pay special attention to the part where he talks about the discussion between Bush and the other leaders in securing the SOUTHERN border of Mexico! For anyone who is geographically challenged, the southern border of Mexico is NOT the border between Mexico and the US. It's the border between Mexico, Guatemala and Belize. And the best part about this you ask? That's exactly right, you weren't asked! Why in the hell would the United States of America care about securing the border between Mexico and Guatemala!?!? Think about it.

Here is the bill from the Library of Congress: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:s1033: (if that link doesn't work copy and paste it into your browser)
    Text of the legislation: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:S.1033: You don't have to read it but you can. The important part is to skip down to section 1004 which is entitled "Bi national Public Health Infrastructure and Health Insurance". I'm sorry... Bi...National? This legislation encourages the research of growing multi-national health insurance? Here is the wording: "...ways to expand or improve binational public health infrastructure and health insurance efforts." Common sense will have you link this bill to the concept of a North American Union. In case you were wondering, this bill which was submitted by John McCain is being co-sponsored by John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, Ed Kennedy and .... Barack Obama.

I'm an American. Not an Ameri-nadi-exican. Our system of government is being hijacked. We elect officials and we have no say in what they do! This our country! They have no right to do this and nobody is stopping them. We just keep on electing them and their friends into office. WHY !?

This is a work in progress. They won't openly come out and tell you their intents because we would outright reject them. This is an effort that is coming in the form of multiple angles and legislation. They are putting it together piece by piece and my email probably only includes a few of those pieces.

Its time to stop this. We have a duty to elect a president who will stop this from happening. If you weren't aware of it, a revolution was started a short while ago. Its sole purpose is to restore liberty, prosperity and the protection of the American people and our sovereignty. Its foundation is The Constitution and it's champion is Ron Paul.

Google him. Youtube him. Listen to him. Most importantly, vote for him.

Thanks for listening and caring

Much love

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My gosh! This letter should be sent to everyone! Especially people at MSM! Let then SEE what they are working for. Because I bet they do not know. Send this letter everywhere!!