Thread: Vermont Primary march 4th. People needed for phone banking.

Vermont Primary march 4th. People needed for phone banking.

I am a precinct leader for Barton Vermont. Vermont is a small state (half the population of New Hampshire). 80% of people in the state are anti war. We even had both our Republican candidates for Congress and senate saying bring the troops home. They both lost anyway.

We have only 17 precinct leaders. We could use people to make calls. I have a few lists and I know of others that have lists that need to be called.

If you can help with this PM me.

Thanks

Ben
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms. ~RON PAUL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms. ~RON PAUL

I'm up for it, assuming you accept out of state volunteers.

actually we need out of state volunteers. Out of all the towns in my county I am the only precinct leader. Since there are so many states have already had there primary I think it would be easy to have every voter in VT called.

Just send me your email and how many numbers you want.

bump

bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just moved from VT to Michigan last last year...I'm originally from Derby, VT....represent our State well!!! I will be voting in the primary from here!

bump

bump

Have you contacted any of the NH meetup organizers for some help?

Quote Originally Posted by zahirakids View Post
    actually we need out of state volunteers. Out of all the towns in my county I am the only precinct leader. Since there are so many states have already had there primary I think it would be easy to have every voter in VT called.

Just send me your email and how many numbers you want.
    You have the Free State Project next door in NH.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

bump