Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we pissing in the wind?

Are we pissing in the wind?

I am beginning to question the sanity of some of you folks. McCain has 700+ delegates. We royally sucked on Super Tuesday. The MSM will not acknowledge or even cover RP.

What is giving you people hope that he can actually win this thing?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We hope for a brokered convention but the outcome looks obvious at this point.

and on an electric fence, it's quite a rush!

this is not only about this election, this is about recruiting folks to our side, gaining precious voting district data.....
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Because we understand how the entire process works?

We also know how to distinguish between what the media says and what is really happening underneath the surface.

Optimism never hurt nobody.

The disappointment might be tenfold in the end, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a dreamer.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I think with Romney suspending his campaign, our options have been narrowed down.

We can stay in the GOP fight, hoping to get some rather meaningless victories towards the end, and maybe a speaking engagement at the convention, in the hope of prepping a 2012 RP run.

We can draft Paul to run as an independent or third party candidate, which would still allow us to prep for an eventual 2012 RP run, but which may endanger Paul's seat in Congress.

Other options?
    You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

Agree with the OP. A lot of my fellow meetup folks still have hope and sound extremely delusional. A smart man knows when he has been beaten.....I'm not saying Ron should drop out, but everyone in the world outside of this forum knows that the campaign is done.

Still, we have to carry on in one way or another. Now that my state's primary is over and our campaign office is closing, my focus from now on will be vote fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    Optimism never hurt nobody.

The disappointment might be tenfold in the end, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a dreamer.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
    The dreamers referred to in that song were communists.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama Supporter View Post
    I am beginning to question the sanity of some of you folks. McCain has 700+ delegates. We royally sucked on Super Tuesday. The MSM will not acknowledge or even cover RP.

Ron Paul supporters are not immune from sheeplitis.

Even if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, the more damage we do to the GOP, the more we damage their ability to damage the country even more.
    If you want less oppressive government, quit trying to expand it.

I want to see how many votes we get now that RP is the only statesman and logical person left...

Get on board for the next phase... indy run. Rasmussen poll end of jan says we poll 11% if the nominees are Obama and McCain. Why does everybody talk about Independent run like it's impossible? We'd be in a better position than we were for the GOP nomination from day one.

www.ronpaulwhitehouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    My pessimism saved me from being crushed by Brady's poor play (read: mechanics were off due to injury) in the Superbowl
    You either believe that within your society more individuals are good than evil, and that by protecting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible, or you believe that within your society more individuals are evil than good, and that by limiting the freedom of individuals within that society you will end up with a society that is as fair as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulyourmom View Post
    Get on board for the next phase... indy run.

www.ronpaulwhitehouse.com
    I'm in. Pledged $1,000.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulitician View Post
    My pessimism saved me from being crushed by Brady's poor play (read: mechanics were off due to injury) in the Superbowl
    I wanted the Giants to win.

"Are we pissing in the wind?"
    No the main stream media is pissing on everybody's legs and telling them it's raining.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are we pissing in the wind?
    Don't knock the urine shower. After all, Ghandi drank his own pee.

McCain does not have 700 delegates. He has 700 estimated delegates assuming he can survive in all those states when it comes to state delegates electing national delegates.

There are many battles on the legal side that need to be finished. McCain will be losing Louisiana's 41 delegates that they 'estimate he has'. McCain may also be losing New York's and New Jersey's delegates due to extensive election fraud.

2008 is going to be an unprecedented year in this country's history. Wires are crossing. No one knows how it's going to play out, but it might not be through normal channels.

Geez people... I'm sure glad George and the boys didn't give up this easily, or we'd still be owned by the crown.

If there's a chance, even a small one, for him to win, shouldn't we keep going? The conventions not till May; still a long time for things to happen.
    Quam dulcis est libertas!

Knowing WW III is right around the corner is driving me. Ya think that 7 different internet cables were cut by mistake?? Kinda funny how Irans communications are haulted after the announcement that they are no longer accepting the US dollar. Other arab nations have threatened to do the same and most likely will. If that happens ,we will be paying over $5 per gallon before spring and our dollar will be worthless. War is a comin and John mcCain must be stopped

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    McCain does not have 700 delegates. He has 700 estimated delegates assuming he can survive in all those states when it comes to state delegates electing national delegates.

There are many battles on the legal side that need to be finished. McCain will be losing Louisiana's 41 delegates that they 'estimate he has'. McCain may also be losing New York's and New Jersey's delegates due to extensive election fraud.
    Bull$#@!, he has around 720 delegates. To say otherwise is blindly pumping up faith. Most of McCain's delegates are in states where he picked them, and they won't leave until he releases them. He might lose 50 delegates, that still gives him 400 more than anyone else

The same thing that kept Washington going after being defeated by the British again and again and again.
    An optimist is there to be hopeful when all have lost hope.

A pessimist is there to cast doubt when no one has any.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How many delegates do we, Romney and Huck have?

I will support Ron Paul all the way. I'm writing him in, and donating money to several of the Ron Paul Republicans running for Congress and Senate. I'm in it for the long haul.

One thing I am curious about though; If all Huck, Paul and Romney delegates ban together, and remaining primary states left to vote unite on Huckabee, would that smite McCain? I already voted for Paul in GA. So I couldn't change my vote to HucK in the primary if I wanted to.. But is it possible to kick McCain out of the nominee status?
    Last edited by jkaufmann; 02-07-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    "Are we pissing in the wind?"
    Ask, and you shall receive.... For your listening pleasure....

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sear...rack=13&disc=1

edited - Lest you forget, young lady:

Quote Originally Posted by clintontj72 View Post
    Please show better leadership on these boards :P

lol...
    Last edited by MsDoodahs; 02-07-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: I'm having fun, leave me alone.

You guys are nuts, but I love your commitment to RP.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulitician View Post
    We can stay in the GOP fight, hoping to get some rather meaningless victories towards the end, and maybe a speaking engagement at the convention, in the hope of prepping a 2012 RP run.
    This might not be a bad option. But if Hillary starts universal health care coverage we may never get a person like Ron Paul elected short of a real revolution. I really like the idea of Ron Paul coming back in 2012. He would be 76, but he is in great shape and will get many more supporters by then since the country will be so much worse off in 4 years. Imagine if we had 3 whole years to get ready for a campaign. We would be much better organized and have enough donations before it starts to not have to worry about raising any more.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    mccain does not have 700 delegates.... the numbers being reported are "projected delegates"

they claimed he got 40 something out of missouri.... however missouri delegates are not decided til march 15

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast