Thread: 3rd Party Run?

Question 3rd Party Run?

Do any of you support it?

I suggest we have a money bomb just for people who do... For people who want the message to continue, if we got him over half a million votes so far. Then think about what another half of a year will do. The money bomb should be a month or two away just so everyone can recuperate from the multiple bombs we did have. I really want to see him go third party just so his message can spread even more, we can raise even more hell with the media... It'll be fun!
    The Grassroots Schedule (Dates of events, rallies, plans, and fundraisers):
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=49595

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I support Ron Paul ANY WAY Ron Paul feels is best.. Republican, 3rd party, independent, write in.

Maybe we should start a new federalist or anti-federalist party or something eh? heh

Maybe WHIP (With Hope in Paul) hah

I wouldn't support 3rd party, I would support Independent but only if Paul hires experience professionals and someone to create a coherent message and marketing campaign to the masses. I don't think I'll buy into the idea that the message of libertarianism is all that you need to win.

I've been trying to convert my dad for MONTHS to Dr Paul - absolutely NO LUCK. He's bought hook line & sinker into the war propaganda. He was first a Giuliani supporter, then a Romney supporter. Last night we were talking about McCain being the front runner and I asked how he felt about McCain/Clinton being the nominees. He said, "I hope Ron Paul runs as a third party candidate so I have someone to vote for."

On another forum I belong to, the conservative sentiment for a McCain presidency is overwhelmingly negative. I feel we have a HUGE opportunity here. I've said from the beginning of this, if it's McCain/Clinton, we have awesome odds for a 3rd party run because many on the left despise Clinton as much as the conservative base despises McCain. Who else could get converts from BOTH sides of the aisle??

For those that hate the idea of a third party, the decision to change must come SOON. If Dr Paul is on the ballot in some states as a Republican, but doesn't win, he cannot be on the ballot in November as an independent/libertarian/constitution party candidate. We've got half the states down, half to go. The decision has to be made soon to keep us from losing states we might otherwise have won 3rd party.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    Do any of you support it?

I suggest we have a money bomb just for people who do... For people who want the message to continue, if we got him over half a million votes so far. Then think about what another half of a year will do. The money bomb should be a month or two away just so everyone can recuperate from the multiple bombs we did have. I really want to see him go third party just so his message can spread even more, we can raise even more hell with the media... It'll be fun!
    www.ronpaulwhitehouse.com <--bomb

Here's another Romney supporter from here in Indiana:

This is the first I’ve heard of Romney being out, so I must go online for the scoop. Oh well.

I would support Ron Paul, and if he’s not viable in November, and nobody else surfaces/re-surfaces, then I’d vote for McCain.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

He has a chance... I think we need a one day bomb.. Just so the media will see that an independent run by Ron Paul is supported by a large amount of people still.

What about...

Thomas Jefferson April 13
    James Madison March 16
    Andrew Jackson March 15

We need something like that not necessarily one of those.. It should be far away though so the money bomb can gain momentum like the Tea Party bomb did. This money bomb could unite disaffected voters for Leftover Democrats who don't like Hillary and conservatives and Americans as a whole. If we get the message out about it and make it a huge bomb then our job will be done.

... Think of all the new donors who would come about because of it though. If the videos are strong enough and mention people like Romney or Thomson or Kucinich or Gravel, their supporters will come out to donate and i'm sure many more would follow. It could be based on finally uniting America and restoring it to what it should be.. Something can work.

Wishful thinking?
    The Grassroots Schedule (Dates of events, rallies, plans, and fundraisers):
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=49595