Thread: Paris Hilton Supports Ron Paul?

Paris Hilton Supports Ron Paul?

Ha! I knew that would get your attention.

But seriously, have the campaign or grassroots people lobbied for support from any famous or influential people?

I know Ron has some good endorsements, but I'm talking about household names here. What ever happened to the Howard Stern thing? There has to be some freedom-minded actors in Hollywood.

What can we, the grassroots, do to garner some big name support for our movement?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    whew...thought it was true for a second...thank god
    "The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility and out of self-interest for himself, his family, and the future of his country to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state. Resistance need not be violent, but the civil disobedience that might be required involves confrontation with the state and invites possible imprisonment." -Ron Paul

yea, we might wanna stay away from her, lol.. the media would have a field day with that one.

I'd like to see some big time actors endorse paul though... like clooney, dicaprio, brad and angelina etc.

Any one could help.

Hmmmm... I detect some benign and comedic trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    Hmmmm... I detect some benign and comedic trolling.
    You may have detected correctly However the question I posed is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    yea, we might wanna stay away from her, lol.. the media would have a field day with that one.

I'd like to see some big time actors endorse paul though... like clooney, dicaprio, brad and angelina etc.

Any one could help.
    Angelina = CFR

Quote Originally Posted by Ara825 View Post
    Angelina = CFR
    Evidence please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ara825 View Post
    Angelina = CFR
    Seriously? Jesus, CFR is everywhere these days!!!

I wonder who else in hollywood they've got and i dont know about... know any more big time celebs who are cfr?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was hoping Zach Braff would be all over Ron Paul, he seems like a thinkin' kind of guy.

At the moment his default picture on Myspace is Obama, though.

Figures.

"Freedom is hot!"

That's what this subforum is for...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211
    The War on Terror is an entitlement program!

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    Evidence please?
    She is some kind of ambassador or something like that. Does someone have a list of all the members. I swear to you I saw her name on the list. I will try to locate a list of the members and post a link.

Quote Originally Posted by all J's in IL for RP View Post
    "Freedom is hot!"
    Lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI&eurl=

"We're in a lot of trouble... Because the only truth that you people know is what you get over this tube right now... This tube is the gospel, the ultimate revelation. This tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers... You do whatever the tubes tell you. You dress like the tube. You eat like the tube. You raise your children like the tube. You even think like the tube." -Network (1976)

If Paris Hilton wanted to be really controversial, not just hanging out with her fake lesbian friends, she would endorse Ron Paul right now.

But seriously, why is this thread here?

Anjelina Jolie signed up to play Dagny Taggart in a movie version of "ATLAS SHRUGGED" by Baldwin''s Family(NOt Chuck) film group. It had been mentioned that both Brad and her are Avid Ayn Rand fans. Also Hugh Downs is a possibility. As well as Clint Eastwood. Howard of Course would be awesome.
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Clint Eastwood is also a Bohemian Grove visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    If Paris Hilton wanted to be really controversial, not just hanging out with her fake lesbian friends, she would endorse Ron Paul right now.

But seriously, why is this thread here?
    Well, along with the Paris H. gag, I was asking about Household name endorsement.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I personally spoke to Penn Jillette 3 weeks ago in Vegas after his show.

I asked him to air some comments about Ron Paul. He told me directly he would but I haven't' seen anything yet. He spoke about Hillary, Obama (3 times, once to say he was wrong) and Romney (magic underwear), but NOTHING about Paul.

I think he got the memo too.

Keep checking this:
    http://crackle.com/c/Penn_Says

Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    I personally spoke to Penn Jillette 3 weeks ago in Vegas after his show.

I asked him to air some comments about Ron Paul. He told me directly he would but I haven't' seen anything yet. He spoke about Hillary, Obama (3 times, once to say he was wrong) and Romney (magic underwear), but NOTHING about Paul.

I think he got the memo too.

Keep checking this:
    http://crackle.com/c/Penn_Says
    Is he the PENN in Penn and Teller?

Yes, the Penn of Penn & Teller every Ron Paul supporter in Vegas has been sucking up to.