Thread: My precinct letter

My precinct letter

February 7, 2008

Dear Neighbor,

On Tuesday, February 12th, Virginians have an opportunity to tell our government that we want our country back. We have the opportunity to let both parties know that the corruption has to end, our borders must be secured, our economy needs to come first, and our rights need to be protected.

Currently we have a national primary election with front running candidates who do not stand for these things. It is time for a return to our Constitutional principles other politicians have forgotten. It is time for us to make a stand and vote for a real statesman, not a pandering politician. We have the opportunity to vote for a Thomas Jefferson, a George Washington, a man who has consistently voted as our founding fathers intended for 20 years in Congress. A man who stood up for the Constitution when others would not, even if that meant casting the only “no” vote in Congress. This man is Dr. Ron Paul, an obstetrician who has delivered over 4,000 babies and has dedicated his life to fighting for our ever decreasing rights and against our ever increasing debt.

Will you be “wasting” your vote? A vote for conscience is a never wasted voted. As it stands we have no clear front runner in the Republican race. This means that your vote for Dr. Paul is even more important and every vote really counts. With no clear front runner by the time of the convention, the nomination will be chosen by the delegates. That means ANYONE can still win. No vote is wasted in a case like this.

I’m imploring each registered voter to head out on Tuesday and cast a vote for this honorable man. I have attached information for you and would also be more than happy to send more via email (from me personally, I won’t disclose your email to anyone) if you send a blank email to XXXXXXX@yahoo.com with Ron Paul as the subject.

I fear for our country should McCain win. He voted to allow illegal immigrants welfare benefits in Arizona. In December he voted to pass a law which disarms all vets who have suffered post traumatic stress disorder or something similar (very broad definition) over the past 20 years. He has clearly said there will be more war for a long time. Please go to the polls and vote for the real conservative in this race.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXX
    Mother, Wife and Concerned Citizen in XXXXXX, VA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a great letter! Do you mind if I use it for VT voters? Of course it will need editing...