Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copy - Go for Jugular againt McCain

Copy - Go for Jugular againt McCain

The idea of McCain being the republican frontrunner, and for that matter, a potential president, is absolutely horrifing. If Americans, especially conservative ones, knew what McCain was really like - people would NOT vote for him.

We need a CHIPIN for adds in upcoming states that are direct attack adds. Via a PAC. I'm in Canada, but I would chip in a few hundred bucks, and I'm sure thousands would love to have real adds against this warmongering POS.

Adds like:

"McCain's wife stayed by his side and raised his children while he was in Vietnam. When he came back, he committed adultery, divorced her, and then married a rich woman half his age, and used her family fortune to create a political career. His children were so disgusted, that they were estranged from him for years. Is this the man you want representing good republican conservative values?"

"McCain, the son of a prominent Navy Admiral, finished 3rd from the bottom in the Naval Academy and was cited frequently for being disruptive. He crashed 5 planes during his service, a new record, and was frequently cited for incompetence. He was involved in a carrier accident that resulted in over 100 colleague deaths. Is this a man that we can trust with our Armed Forces?"

Go for the jugular. Tear this POS apart.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ouch!! Where did you find those facts?

Wow! And they still talk about Ron Paul's newsletters, while this stuff gets ignored.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

Sources???
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsatire View Post
    The idea of McCain being the republican frontrunner, and for that matter, a potential president, is absolutely horrifing. If Americans, especially conservative ones, knew what McCain was really like - people would NOT vote for him.

We need a CHIPIN for adds in upcoming states that are direct attack adds. Via a PAC. I'm in Canada, but I would chip in a few hundred bucks, and I'm sure thousands would love to have real adds against this warmongering POS.

Adds like:

"McCain's wife stayed by his side and raised his children while he was in Vietnam. When he came back, he committed adultery, divorced her, and then married a rich woman half his age, and used her family fortune to create a political career. His children were so disgusted, that they were estranged from him for years. Is this the man you want representing good republican conservative values?"

"McCain, the son of a prominent Navy Admiral, finished 3rd from the bottom in the Naval Academy and was cited frequently for being disruptive. He crashed 5 planes during his service, a new record, and was frequently cited for incompetence. He was involved in a carrier accident that resulted in over 100 colleague deaths. Is this a man that we can trust with our Armed Forces?"

You can't hold him accountable for those deaths on the USS Forrestal it was a malfunction and he was only involved by chance.

About 10:50 (local time), while preparations for a second strike were being made near 19°9′5″N, 107°23′5″E, a Zuni rocket was accidentally fired from an F-4 Phantom II by an electrical power surge during the switch from external power to internal power. It flew across the flight deck, striking a wing-mounted external fuel tank on an A-4 Skyhawk, piloted by Lt. Cmdr. John McCain, which was waiting to launch.
    Last edited by coyote_sprit; 02-06-2008 at 02:30 PM.

The media won't run it.

If CNN won't pick up the gook story (the network defined by its PC agenda) nobody will.

The media loves McCain. He's the fake guy who looks real and makes them look real in the process.

They sell his surge for him on lies.

You can't hold him accountable for those deaths on the USS Forrestal it was a malfunction and he was only involved by chance.
    Since when do people listen or care about the truth?
    "So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
    - Ayn Rand

Last edited by Paul10; 02-23-2008 at 11:14 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i would put money in... alot.

many others would as well.

go for romney and mcCain in texas.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDW78 View Post
    Since when do people listen or care about the truth?
    People with intelligence do, or any one willing to spend the 2mins it took me to find out the quotes in the OP where just far fetched reaches to discredit him.

The USS Forrestal disaster, not only was not his fault. But his plane is the one that was hit by the errant missile, people where amazed he survived at all being he was in the plane as it blew up.

None of the dirt dug up in this post is any thing new, it is the same rehash from his 2000 run.

I see people in this post complain about Ron Paul's newsletters, yet they want to do the same to McCain. People who try to make dirt out of mis-facts are no better then the people who discredit Ron Paul over the newsletters.

I don't like McCain at all, but that does not make it right to get in to the mud slinging game. Ron Paul has proven he is above that, there is no way he would stoop that low to get votes. It is just amazing how low some people are willing to go to get votes, makes you no better then the very people you complain about doing the same.

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:27 PM.

In regards to his children being pissed off - McCain's children felt upset with him and did not attend the wedding,[58] but after several years they reconciled with him and Cindy.[58][27] - from wiki with good references. They did make up afterwards - but it is striking when his own kids refused to go to the wedding. Not a a good moral man.

In regards to the carrier incident - often when there is 'friendly fire' in combat - the 'victim' vehicle is almost as often to blame as the 'aggressive' vehicle. Over 100 americans dying ANYWHERE is a big deal - that he happened to be at the centre of this and not have much media exposure about it - suspicious. Especially considering that prior to this incident he had THREE plane crashes AND the story exonerating him has always sounded fishy (malfunction causing missle to attack his plane?!?!). 1-2 planes getting destroyed in a short career - fine. Five however is not coincidence. And when you have been involved in so many accidents - becoming a key figure in the death of 100+ american soldiers does not sound so coincidental anymore. Having your dad being a very prominent admiral in the navy probably helps prevent any major investigation. Anyways - these are facts and should be reported; irregardless of whether McCain was at fault. At the very least - he is irresponsible and clumsy.

The gook incident. On videotape. The 100 years of war. On videotape. His swearing and threatening old republican politicians in congress. On audiotape and witnessed.

Attack adds against this man are needed. Swiftboat style - but this time with real substance. McCain is a menace.

RPinUptownChi

--

Wow...forget the jugular, use this stuff to cut his head off!

RPinUptownChi

--

I'm amazed that so many people (on this board too) do not know these things about McCain.

I posted this in another thread, but here it is again. An interview with a McCain biographer (The Myth of a Maverick)

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/4..._maverick_matt

http://media.switchpod.com/users/dem...008-0204-1.mp3
    "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." - Henry David Thoreau

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We definitely need substance. His supporters will (like we did with the RP newsletters) disparage these ads as nothing more than attack ads. If we have substance, those same people may still attack the ad but at the consequence of their own intelligence.

RPinUptownChi

--

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:26 PM.

The gook incident. On videotape. The 100 years of war. On videotape. His swearing and threatening old republican politicians in congress. On audiotape and witnessed.

Attack adds against this man are needed. Swiftboat style - but this time with real substance. McCain is a menace.
    Does anyone know where I can find these videos in reasonably high quality to put together a short video about McCain?

The thing is the Democrats surely will bring out this stuff and more in the general election if Mccain is the nominee. I can just see it now....

Some straight talk about John Mccain

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:26 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No, no, no!

All of this is stuff HILLARY gets to leak to the press just before the election....

Her very own October Surprise!

Then, McCain will be slaughtered and the White House will be hers, all hers, once again.

The media machine is not going to publish this stuff one minute before it's ripe to wreak the most significant damage on the Republican candidate and ensure a Democrat president.

It might be fun to place bets on the dates the media will "break" these stories to the American public, though.
    Last edited by JanetR; 02-06-2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: A moment of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFTFW View Post
    The media won't run it.

If CNN won't pick up the gook story (the network defined by its PC agenda) nobody will.

The media loves McCain. He's the fake guy who looks real and makes them look real in the process.

They sell his surge for him on lies.
    No they don't. Wait until the general election. The media will absolutely shred McCain apart, including FOX.

~X~

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrus2 View Post
    No they don't. Wait until the general election. The media will absolutely shred McCain apart, including FOX.

~X~
    Let's beat 'em to the punch.

Adds like:

you need to cite that, I don;t think a malfunction of equipment was his fault, you need to clarify what you are talking about, if it is what I think it is, you are incorrect.
    My friends, they support me - Jack Kemp, and Phil Graham, and Joe Nobodycares - because I was a POW. And a military leader. And that's what this country needs, is leading. And someone has to do it. Jack Kemp and Joe Blow and Jack Kemp, they know this and that's why they, my friends, support me as their leader for leading. My friends. Jack Kemp.
    -Wedge Talon

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:24 PM.

I've already talked about the 'malfunction of equipment' thing. How many coincidences can there be. What are the odds that McCAIN was at the center of one of the greatest single incident tragedies post WWII that the US military has ever had? His father was also a 4 star admiral in the navy!! How unbiased do you think the investigation was? Remember, he also crashed several jets over a couple of years just prior to this incident!

I'm not saying McCain was the cause because of incompetence (though I suspect highly that it could be). But he was at the center of this incident, and 4 other plane crashes. Sounds like he's pretty careless at the very least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast