Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I've given up on this country. The system is completely broke beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFTFW View Post
    Hillary will win.
    McCain will win.

We can choose between hypocrisy, cowardice, and war. (Hilary)
    Or we can choose war, greed, and stupidity. (McCain)

The corporations have won, and our country must hang its head in shame to the world that we can't make educated decisions.

I love Ron Paul. However, we must face facts. He's just not getting enough delegates, votes, and attention. We can't keep raising money telling people we'll win when we aren't winning much of anything. A few second places are great, (even though the second places we did get didn't win us much) but how can you convince people to vote for Ron Paul now in states that haven't voted?

"Hi, this little known senator from Texas will tell you the truth and save our country, but he only gets 3 percent of the vote, and has less than 20 delegates. Please vote for him in a primary that nobody will pay much attention to?"

I think our process doesn't allow for a Rope A Dope strategy anymore. You have to have Media momentum to win. It's a popularity contest to get dumb people to vote on a name and some images. We all laugh at Rudy, but we did the same thing he did. We didn't try hard enough in the big early states. And we didn't do so well in states we thought we'd win.

The media owns us all and their interests are those of the politicians who can snow blind us into mute acceptance.

And yes, Maybe if we hang in and build for another 8 years we can see a Ron Paul Like candidate do well.... But who knows if we'll have a country then? Or how much stronger the strangle hold of media will be by then? Do you think they will continue to allow us to use the internet after what they've seen happen with Ron Paul? Moves on net neutrality will increase 10 fold.

I think ... I honestly believe now that the only way this country will change is with armed revolution.

The apathy is too far reaching and the media too strong.

I'd love to hear somebody give me some real reasons to keep going. I love the hearty talk of sticking it out, and flexing our muscles, and learning, and trying harder........But I think we all need some hard, sober facts.

Ron also has a seat in congress to run for. If he's away trying to win a handful of delegates he could maybe lose his voice there.

Is it worth it?
    It's not necessarily that people reject Ron Paul's message...it's that most people don't even know who he is much less his message. ..but yes, the MSM has influenced many people to vote for other candidates.

After reading hundreds of Ron Paul comments on blogs, Digg, Youtube, etc. I have noticed that most comments are positive about Ron Paul or neutral like the "He can't win" comment...few people are criticizing him or have the attitude that they will always vote against him.

According to this poll Ron Paul started his presidential bid rather late...which hasn't given him enough time for people to hear about him and rise in the polls compared to the other candidates.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ies_chart.html

Note that the other candidates who have numbers higher than him have been around longer.
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 02-06-2008 at 07:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It wasn't enough.

We should have fired every gun there to get second or third and then spread our message.

then we'd have had more people to donate.
    we had third locked until someone erased our phonebanking database(no joke). RP mailed NAU stuff to half the state.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, what can we do except call people "sheeple?"

The CFR-owned media treated Ron Paul like dog$#@! from the start.

It was like a big buffet, and Ron Paul represented all the people who worked for their food, and Hillary and the rest represent the ones who steal it (NWO, bankers, etc).

Everyone else was stuffing their fat faces, and when Ron Paul walked up to get a share he worked for, he was slapped in the face, punched from behind, and kicked in the nuts. After he fell to the ground, the others got together to spit on him and laugh.

That's what happened, friends. That's what they did to our man. I don't blame you guys anymore. I'm not angry with Americans. You guys are under the same Elite thumb we are, but the battle is yours, not ours. I was gonna raise money and give it to the couple Americans I know (DON'T WORRY I DIDN'T DO IT), but then I was told that was illegal.

It's just a bunch of Elite CFR NWO motherfuckers and their propaganda machine, the mainstream media, which simply ignored Ron Paul and played up the others so he could not win.

That Elite owns us all. They create wars, waste our money, plunge us into debt, steal our wealth, and force us to work, work, work, work, work to pay off that banker debt and interest.

All we can do is work, work, work or try to come up with a scam to rip off our neighbours.

We work and drink, watch the big game, and work, and drink. If we don't, we live in a cardboard box.

WE ARE SLAVES.

Think you can stop the war, the spending, the killing? Think you have a fair chance? Try, and see what happens. We had ONE MAN who was up for it, and look what happened. Ron Paul never had a chance. We cannot vote for a man to change all that crap, because he was $#@!ed from the start.

A third party? Nope. Media won't cover it. Forget it.

We had our fun. We challenged the Elite, and they laughed at us.

Go back to work, slaves...the bankers want their interest paid, and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

Oh, wait, doesn't the Constitution say... ?

Never mind
    Last edited by sidcrowe; 02-07-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    "Now the world has entered a time of testing. Now, it must be healed, or pass forever into the rule of evil."
    –The Dark Crystal, a Jim Henson film

Huckabee is a fool (MUST SEE):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo
    Lying Hillary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMgGO...eature=related
    Hillary sells out America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBypp...eature=related
    Hillary UNCENSORED:
    http://www.peterfpaul.com
    Rudy in a dress:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Hillary will win.
    McCain will win.

We can choose between hypocrisy, cowardice, and war. (Hilary)
    Or we can choose war, greed, and stupidity. (McCain)

The corporations have won, and our country must hang its head in shame to the world that we can't make educated decisions.

I love Ron Paul. However, we must face facts. He's just not getting enough delegates, votes, and attention. We can't keep raising money telling people we'll win when we aren't winning much of anything. A few second places are great, (even though the second places we did get didn't win us much) but how can you convince people to vote for Ron Paul now in states that haven't voted?

"Hi, this little known senator from Texas will tell you the truth and save our country, but he only gets 3 percent of the vote, and has less than 20 delegates. Please vote for him in a primary that nobody will pay much attention to?"

I think our process doesn't allow for a Rope A Dope strategy anymore. You have to have Media momentum to win. It's a popularity contest to get dumb people to vote on a name and some images. We all laugh at Rudy, but we did the same thing he did. We didn't try hard enough in the big early states. And we didn't do so well in states we thought we'd win.

The media owns us all and their interests are those of the politicians who can snow blind us into mute acceptance.

And yes, Maybe if we hang in and build for another 8 years we can see a Ron Paul Like candidate do well.... But who knows if we'll have a country then? Or how much stronger the strangle hold of media will be by then? Do you think they will continue to allow us to use the internet after what they've seen happen with Ron Paul? Moves on net neutrality will increase 10 fold.

I think ... I honestly believe now that the only way this country will change is with armed revolution.

The apathy is too far reaching and the media too strong.

I'd love to hear somebody give me some real reasons to keep going. I love the hearty talk of sticking it out, and flexing our muscles, and learning, and trying harder........But I think we all need some hard, sober facts.

Ron also has a seat in congress to run for. If he's away trying to win a handful of delegates he could maybe lose his voice there.

Is it worth it?
    Your signature says ...
    Why I Support Ron Paul.
    NEVER GIVE UP ON RON PAUL!!
    Your thread title says...
    I think I've given up on this country. The system is completely broke beyond repair.
    Be a patriot and defend this country against it's government. It's gonna take some time. This is just the beginning...
    Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right!

If I was an American, I would keep donating and telling people, going door to door, and dressing up like V to draw attention.

I will still keep adding comments to youtube vids, and finding out all I can about Ron Paul, and I will hope for a miracle too AND will support him finishing the run or also running as a third-party candidate...

...but without a miracle, I don't know how he can win this "brokered convention" thing.

Like the other guy said FIRST, and I'm only QUOTING him...ah, I better not quote him...

Maybe you can try to get your military bigwigs to go for a coup. I don't know what else can stop more of this insanity. How many times can you say, "Take back this country," before there's no country left to take back? How many more years until the Chinese and the bankers call in the loans and destroy America?
    "Now the world has entered a time of testing. Now, it must be healed, or pass forever into the rule of evil."
    –The Dark Crystal, a Jim Henson film

Huckabee is a fool (MUST SEE):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo
    Lying Hillary:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMgGO...eature=related
    Hillary sells out America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBypp...eature=related
    Hillary UNCENSORED:
    http://www.peterfpaul.com
    Rudy in a dress:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12