Thread: I don't understand why people are surprised. We knew this would happen. We Fight On.

I don't understand why people are surprised. We knew this would happen. We Fight On.

Those that are depressed were setting themselves up for it.

You have all underestimated the power of the establishment. The force that has been in place for 100 years and has prepared for these things.

What they want is for you to give up. That was their plan.

They have been shaking in their boots since at least June 2007, wondering whether this movement will survive the primary.

They know if it survives the primary then it will become unstoppable.

They have feared us. Now, they are eagerly awaiting our response to yesterday.

When we say 'we will fight till the death', they will be afraid once again.

Keep going. Keep your eye on the prize, your god-given right to Liberty and Freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlz31 View Post
    Those that are depressed were setting themselves up for it.

You have all underestimated the power of the establishment. The force that has been in place for 100 years and has prepared for these things.

What they want is for you to give up. That was their plan.

They have been shaking in their boots since at least June 2007, wondering whether this movement will survive the primary.

They know if it survives the primary then it will become unstoppable.

They have feared us. Now, they are eagerly awaiting our response to yesterday.

When we say 'we will fight till the death', they will be afraid once again.

Keep going. Keep your eye on the prize. Your god-given right to Liberty and Freedom.
    Visit the new websites I just launched JustGetThere.us, the hub for activism
    Join the social nexus for activism at RightThere.us
    Visit our Just Get There Storefront and get your activist gear

Keep fighting!!!! Never give up!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!

ron needs to announce a third party run tomorrow. wait another day and half of our support will have already gone back to their regularly scheduled lives. he can't waste any time.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainstDC View Post
    ron needs to announce a third party run tomorrow. wait another day and half of our support will have already gone back to their regularly scheduled lives. he can't waste any time.
    No. Stay in the race. When Mittens and Huckleberry Finn drop out, we'll be facing Juan McAmnesty.

Now who you gonna vote for "real conservatives"???

White House or bust!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJLauderdale4 View Post
    No. Stay in the race. When Mittens and Huckleberry Finn drop out, we'll be facing Juan McAmnesty.

Now who you gonna vote for "real conservatives"???
    Huck and Romney are not dropping out. Huck even said he is in until a nomination is made, and why not? He is only in it to help McCain win in hopes that McCain will choose him as VP.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The thing we have going for us is the internet. If they ever take control of it, we'll definately loose the revolution.

And the war rages on!!!!!!! Long live the fight for Liberty and Freedom, no sacrifice is to great or small.
    Resist or Perish.

I am a sovereign nation unto myself.