Thread: Obama Stole Youth Votes

Obama Stole Youth Votes

I blame Obama for sucking in a lot of Ron Paul's votes.

If Obama had dropped out early, Paul would have done better.
    Last edited by FTL; 02-06-2008 at 05:13 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh yea Obama is tha reason why we did so bad. Did you see how many votes he was getting? It was all because he said he's for decriminalizing weed. But the thing is it's already decriminalized in my state and people are still going to jail. So wheres the change.
    And this is what people need to see and understand. He's not going to change anything, you just have to use your brain to figure this out.

And we people actually believe he's going to end the wars, and the reason they don't think Paul will is because he's republican, and the assumption that dems are anti-war.

So Basicly were $#@!ed b/c the sheep buy anything that these people say up. Thats why i wanted Ron to lie, so long enough till where he got elected, like Bush. Except he would have changed for the bettering of our country.
    Put Vote 4 Ron Paul on your money

You need to STFU & get some perspective.

For those negative nay sayers: How to fight Negative Thoughts
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=108989

You need help. Go read.

MSM is the problem. Emotionally based voting is the problem. Ignorance is the problem.

You have no clue. You're name also sums you up. Go get fked loser. (pun intended)
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by AzNsOuLjAh27 View Post
    Oh yea Obama is tha reason why we did so bad. Did you see how many votes he was getting? It was all because he said he's for decriminalizing weed. But the thing is it's already decriminalized in my state and people are still going to jail. So wheres the change.
    And this is what people need to see and understand. He's not going to change anything, you just have to use your brain to figure this out.

And we people actually believe he's going to end the wars, and the reason they don't think Paul will is because he's republican, and the assumption that dems are anti-war.

So Basicly were $#@!ed b/c the sheep buy anything that these people say up. Thats why i wanted Ron to lie, so long enough till where he got elected, like Bush. Except he would have changed for the bettering of our country.
    I agree.

yup, he did it right with perfect timing too. i wish ron paul could do that. You gotta wait to the last second to propose crazy things. Bravo Obama nicely done. I hate you.
    Put Vote 4 Ron Paul on your money

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RPinUptownChi View Post
    Obama and his people did a great job. Their kids don't have our crazy zeal but they're out there. Most of them just think its cool to be into Obama. That's cool as far as I'm concerned.
    It was super uncool for kids to vote 10 years ago so I'm glad to see them out there. They will quit acting like sheeple when they finally realize Clinton is out to really eviscerate Obama. The obama people need to get Ok with hating her and Bill if they want to win...

Anyone else feel like talking to Obama grassroots and seeing if they will help us campaign against McCain and Huck if we go after Clinton for them? They get some plausible deniability as our grassroots goes after her and they can help us get media exposure.

I'm pretty much through expecting anything out of RP Nat'l HQ. We need to think outside the box. We NEED crossover voters in the OPEN primaries to vote for Paul. We are not getting the conservatives we need. Huckabee has them for now.

I'm kind of just brainstorming on this but we need some ideas. The official campaign is gonna do their thing and we are gonna do ours. They got enough money to get Dr. Paul places and I know at least for me I've spent more on materials to hand out or mail than I've given to the campaign.

I want to ratchet up the pressure on McCain and Huck too, but I kind of like this idea to get us some exposure and give Obama a little oomph against Hillary.

As far as I'm concerned Hillary Clinton is the head of a BEAST the same way McCain and the other NeoCons are the head of the BEAST trampling our party. I talk to some Obama people and they are like, "Well I'm OK with Hillary too if it goes that way" and I just feel like saying, "She's counting on you to feel that way and I guarantee you she hates everything Barack stands for and just wants to get her minions jobs in her new bull$#@! health department".

I think after today maybe the Obama people will want to go after her a little more. I think I might give them a hand if they help in return.
    Hillary does not hate Obama. They stand for the same things, across the board.

Explain to me their philosophic disagreements if you can.

Frankly, supporting a candidate because "its cool" is one of the scariest, most abhorrent things I've ever heard of. How do you actually feel GOOD about this? I would MUCH rather these people NOT vote and NOT care than vote ignorantly!

Voting is not some sort of virtuous activity in and of itself.

Obama DID steal the youth vote from Paul. We were supposed to get all these crossover votes from the anti-war Democrats but it never happened, because of the competition between Obama and Hillary and all the young people going for Obama.

RPinUptownChi

--
    Last edited by RPinUptownChi; 08-28-2009 at 04:28 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.