Thread: How the PHUK is Ron in 4th! WHEN even GOP said 1st!!!

How the PHUK is Ron in 4th! WHEN even GOP said 1st!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

HOW is this possible? How.

This was a shoe-in and he is coming in last!!!!!

GOTDAYUMIT!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No ads for mitt, no signs for mitt, no staff for mitt. The only thing that happened was one of his sons coming up last week. I dont get it. I just dont get it.

I dont know. Im done with this $#@! for the night. This dumbass country deserves exactly what it gets in 2009.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Mitt, I hate your guts. Go away you neocon buffoon.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

I'm so mad I'm crying or maybe I've just gone mad over this BULL $#@!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I dont know. Im done with this $#@! for the night. This dumbass country deserves exactly what it gets in 2009.
    Yup. They sure do and I will sit their with a bit grin on my face with a sign that said TOLD YA SO!!
    Official Campaign Donations: Nov 5th, $100 - Nov 20th, $50 - Nov 30th, $40 - Dec 16th Tea Party $250 - Free at Last, $50
    ChipIns: Ron Paul Riders, $10 - Arab American Newspaper Ad, $20 - 5 For Freedom, $5 - Llepard USA Today Ad reprint, $5
    Ronpaulblimp: $50

VA Ballot Petition: 26 Signatures

www.RonPaulVa.com Become a VA Ron Paul Delegate!

I heard 25,000 supporters of Ron Paul were gathering out there, let us wait and see. I would not believe the results. Romeny and in Alaska, it just does not work!

So much for shattered dreams. We still beat McCain tonight getting 2nd over him in Montana. Paul's beaten everyone but Mitt so far.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The problem is that WE are the country too! 4 years from now after seeing what Mccain / Romney put us through, when we have a chance to change things, I'm sure it will happen just like this. We can say "told you so" but they'll fall for the same lies and open promises that the people are doing this year. How can so few people know that they're being lied to and this is the way that nations fail?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, I knew it was gonna end up like this SADLY, I HOPE WE GET BETTER THEN 4th WTF? Alaska was our sure win!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    WHAT THE HELL!!!

GOTDAYUMIT!
    We are just as bewildered/shocked/pissed/outrage down in CA.

But AK of all places.. he should have been FIRST. not second, not third, FIRST..

I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight....

McCain can't beat any of the democrats, so it will be even larger deficits (is that possible??) and financial ruin. God help us all.
    Ron Paul is gaining momentum! Check out all the latest media reporting on Ron Paul at www.WhatTheySayAboutRonPaul.com. Add links to media you find, contact the editors, leave them your comments or just enjoy the news.

Quote Originally Posted by brianbb98 View Post
    No ads for mitt, no signs for mitt, no staff for mitt. The only thing that happened was one of his sons coming up last week. I dont get it. I just dont get it.
    There are lots of Mormons here and they stick together.
    What surprised me are the Huckabee and McCain votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    WHAT THE HELL!!!

GOTDAYUMIT!
    There is no such thing as a shoe-in in politics.

People fail to appreciate just how much power the perception created by polls and the MSM has on voter psycology. By failing to run national advertising, we allowed Paul's poll numbers to remain stuck in single digits and allowed the MSM to successfully marginalize him.

Local ads and organization were able to partially counteract the damage in these caucus states (14-24% instead of 3-7%), but not enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by brianbb98 View Post
    The problem is that WE are the country too! 4 years from now after seeing what Mccain / Romney put us through, when we have a chance to change things, I'm sure it will happen just like this. We can say "told you so" but they'll fall for the same lies and open promises that the people are doing this year. How can so few people know that they're being lied to and this is the way that nations fail?
    We can start a lot sooner than that, by helping to get some of these Ron Paul candidates elected to Congress this year, and in 2010.

The key is overcoming the perception that our candidate(s) "can't win". That's what is killing us right now. Most people simply will not vote for a candidate they are convinced can't win.

What does it take for people to see that the elections are rigged?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of Freemasons live there in Alaska, and I whould not be surprise if a lot of them voted for the others instead of Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    A lot of Freemasons live there in Alaska, and I whould not be surprise if a lot of them voted for the others instead of Paul.
    This is probably the single most retarded post I have ever read on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by starless View Post
    This is probably the single most retarded post I have ever read on this board.
    agreed

The Constitution Revolution

People need to start organizing to counter this blatant political corruption. The election fraud going on is right in your face. It’s the “usual suspects” which control our country through mainstream media for the trillion dollar banking/war/drug economy.

These interests are not going to just give up their insane profits and absolute control of the system. Ron Paul has mentioned this many times in his speeches. This man has courage.

Apparently there are quite a few people that are unaware of what’s going on in America and don’t know a fact when they see it. Others just can’t bring themselves to face it. They say "Don’t rock the boat." Some still believe there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

In order to have an effect, The Ron Paul Revolution needs to organize itself into an ever growing national movement after the general elections. Ron Paul has done the heavy lifting and it’s up to us to carry it forward. The Constitution Revolution needs to inform the naive public concerning these matters and what’s needed to cause real change.

This is a great country and we are all being treated like fools.
    Last edited by macdee; 02-06-2008 at 08:07 AM.

This probably explains part of the Alaska experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QSX5WrtI

That's it for me. I'll vote for Ron Paul as long as I can at least write him in but my donation will not be "maxed out" as I intended. To learn of this information about the PAID campaign staff confirms what many previous posts on several forum topics have suspected. Perhaps Ron Paul would have been beaten in Alaska by dropout candidates if it weren't for the Grassroots Meetup groups.

If these are the kind of people he's hiring to try and win an election, who would potentially be on his cabinet?

GOP announcing RP in 1st = Massive turnout from other campaigns in opposition

The GOP is making it abundantly clear that they do not want us in their party.
    Philosphy of Liberty

Precinct Captain - Park Township, MI (P5)

Quote Originally Posted by ronpvoter View Post
    This probably explains part of the Alaska experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QSX5WrtI

That's it for me. I'll vote for Ron Paul as long as I can at least write him in but my donation will not be "maxed out" as I intended. To learn of this information about the PAID campaign staff confirms what many previous posts on several forum topics have suspected. Perhaps Ron Paul would have been beaten in Alaska by dropout candidates if it weren't for the Grassroots Meetup groups.

If these are the kind of people he's hiring to try and win an election, who would potentially be on his cabinet?
    I took vacation from my job and waited for DAYS to receive a promised list of potential Ron Paul voters to canvass, but it was never forthcoming. I am deeply saddened by the results, but it was largely due to the sheeple watching MSM and massive quantities of government employees in Alaska. Despite the ineptitude of the national campaign staff, we really made a huge effort to get the vote out.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    What does it take for people to see that the elections are rigged?
    I use to think this was a significant factor, until last night's caucus here in Colorado. In front of a crowd of 400 people, a McCain spokesman got booed off the stage. I mean, there was overwhelming hate for the guy. After him, a couple Ron Paul supporters got up and were enthusiastically cheered. But McCain easily beat us in the straw polls and I was doing the counting (for my precinct anyway, there were a dozen others in the room). He really beat us (Romney swamped us without a doubt). We're just louder, I suppose. I can't explain it. Still, I know we have a higher percentage of delegates than straw poll votes, down here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would suggest for the local GOPs to keep quiet on how a candidate is doing in a state before they vote. Especially with Paul, it seems like as if he's jinxed .

i couldn't belive it, i saw the results right before i turned off the tv to goto sleep after being dissapointed by Montana and ND. and all i could think was "Et Tu Alaska?"

I know we have some delegates but we really needed a win for the morale