Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABC news says we're done.

They are censoring comments again

I posted twice but they (moderators) didn't post them

all I did was point out RP says recession - people laughed - now everyone says it
    RP says Fed prints too much money - people laughed - now Fed says it prints too much money
    1992 Ross Perot says NAFTA - sucking sound of jobs leaving America -people laughed - where have all the jobs gone

Google CFR, NAU, Fed Reserve

Don't people ever learn????

the count goes up and down like a yo-yo
    they are so unAmerican
    To all that wish Paulites would just go away....

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation

Here was the ABC "coverage plan" for Super Tuesday from their secret website:
    http://abcnewsradio.com/08election/a...ertuesday.html

Notice their coverage plan doesn't include Ron Paul but does include the others. They never planned on covering Ron.

Let them know what you think:

http://abcnewsradio.com/contact.html

NEW YORK NEWSROOM:
    (212) 456-5100
    newsradio@abc.com

Newsroom Fax Machine

Cristi Landes
    Manager, Programming
    cristi.d.landes@abc.com

Wayne Fisk
    Director, Programming
    wayne.fisk@abc.com

Jeff Fitzgerald
    Executive Director, Operations
    jeffrey.t.fitzgerald@abc.com

Heidi Oringer
    Executive Director, Entertainment
    heidi.b.oringer@abc.com

Jon Newman
    News Coverage
    jonathan.m.newman@abc.com

Joyce Alcantara
    Assignment Manager
    joyce.a.alcantara@abc.com

Jim Kane
    Deputy D.C. Bureau Chief
    202.222. 6604
    james.f.kane@abc.com

Andrew Kalb
    Executive Director, Programming
    andrew.l.kalb@abc.com

Robert Garcia
    Executive Director, News & Sports
    robert.garcia@abc.com

Peter Salinger (THE MAN IN CHARGE OF ELECTION COVERAGE)
    Director, Special Events & Sports
    peter.salinger@abc.com

Steve Jones
    Vice President ABC NEWS
    212-456-5101
    steve.jones@abc.com
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae0 View Post
    Don't you people see? We are doing exactly what they want us to do. Whine, give up, vote for the lesser of two evils, like we've always done. We're giving them fuel. We make them sound legit. Look at Ron Paul - he didn't win $#@!, his supporters are scattered and are quickly abandoning the bandwagon, his money bombs are nothing what they used to be. This is the picture they paint and what do we do to prove them wrong? Nothing. By our indifference and negativity, we nod our heads and say yes establishment, you're right, what were we thinking when we thought Ron Paul stood a chance....

This is no time to be down. Do not give up. You're down, but the ref didn't count to 10 just yet. Get up, revise your approach and try again. And again. And again. Their strength lies in your weakness, apathy, fair-weather support. Don't make them ever stronger. Make them weak, prove them wrong.
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

Who told ABC News about Ron Paul?

There were only three GOP candidates until Feb. 6. Now there apears to be four again.

+10
    Sportsters Rule!
    Support your local Bastard
    quadcambastards.com

I like the part where he says, "Paul dominated the foreign policy portions" of the debates.
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Jae0 View Post
    Stephanopoulos will be running around in joy!
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

Angry This is SICK...

7 months of media blackout, and the day we get hit hardest in the polls... they post a 3 page artical.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...4244027&page=1

It is obvious they want to rub this is our face. "We have the power, there isn't a damn thing you can do."

They are reporting on the Ron Paul Revolution? I thought it was common knowledge in the media that were was NO revolution.

I have been very polite with my language thus far but those $#@!ing mutherfuckers!!!!
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ignore the naysayers. This revolution has only just started.

Lose the battle, win the war.

they're trying to bring us down... I expected this all along, they're trying to push Ron outta the race.

Now are we gonna let them? Keep donating, keep canvassing... don't stop!

Any free publicity is alright by me, they are rubbing it in our face though, The MSM will have no idea what hits them when we continue to get supporters...

That f****ing George Pompouslopulous. I bet you if I ever saw his face w/ that bloody grin, I'd give him a tooth salad. BASTARD!

Looks like we gave them great ammunition:

The blimp supporters inflated in his honor — and floated around the South for over a month — is back on the ground in North Carolina after contributions dried up.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

This was predicted. They now are after the ratings spike they always get from ron Paul supporters. Don't give it to them. They are trying to do damage control because their blatant propaganda, censorship and bias was so obvious. Ignore the snarky cracks about the moneybombs, the blimp, which maybe wasn't such a great idea in the wintertime. If the Fed. 1st bomb had netted $10 million they would have ignored it. Time to stop jumping to their tune, ignore THEM, stop playing by THEIR rules. Get boots on the ground. 8 months til Nov. and if RP will go 3rd party we might not really need 100 million in cash. More creative RP youtubes, maybe neighborhood RP parties.

The system is so rigged we need to work around it. You guys are young and smart. THINK!

Comment on the site, which wont get approved...
    "ABC if the GOP is out of reach you can only blame yourself. You put this world in danger by allowing McCain a little bit closer to the nomination. Thanks for becoming the new TERRORISTS!"
    Ná bris reacht is ná déan reacht

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
    "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power."
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

DOWNLOAD PEERGUARDIAN! Block Government trackers!

Quote Originally Posted by hyoomen View Post
    FWIW, the article seems pretty balanced and extremely positive (on the third page) towards the impact Paul has had on the election. It is unfortunate that the positive support for the pertinence of Paul's pet issues comes so late in the game, but no matter what happens with the election a lot of people's eyes have been opened.

I can only assume Revolution: A Manifesto will further our cause.
    LOl..too bad I never got past page 1 ..abc..always bad coverage nbc ..nothing but crap..CBS..common bull $#@!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

truth is the counterfeit banksters are feeling fear ... and the counterfeit media is a joke
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12