Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post on HucksArmy about Alaska

Post on HucksArmy about Alaska

I just came from my Alaska Caucus. Not good news if my district is any cross section of the State ( I hope it isnt, because my best guess is about 60% were Paul supporters and that would be embarrassing for ANY state ).

On a better note, Janet Huckabee was in Anchorage this weekend and got a wonderful response and very positive feedback. Hopefully, (since I'm way north of there), they will turn it state wide.

Keep the faith, GO MIKE GO!!!!
    http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewt...8960&start=120
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    60%? Cool. If our countrymen and women were of a more intelligent variety we would all be "embarrassed".

Damn if this is true might be moving to Alaska soon, at least one state has a clue.

Hate All You Want, You Got To Admit They Done A Good Job(hucks Army). Huckabees Results Were Surprising To Me So Far Tonight, Doubt He Is Going To Drop Out

Huckabee's results have nothing to do with his grassroots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet_from_cali View Post
    Hate All You Want, You Got To Admit They Done A Good Job(hucks Army). Huckabees Results Were Surprising To Me So Far Tonight, Doubt He Is Going To Drop Out
    If Ron Paul got the coverage Huckabee gets, he'd be winning every state.

Only reason Huck is even still around is because he got more media support than Paul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know if Hucks success is due to his "Army." I think his has a little more to do with significant media coverage and his Evangelical Christian supporters.

The smartest people in America live in Alaska.

Huckabee's supporters haven't got him where he is, his message has. It's simplistic and it feels warm and cuddly. Whereas ours is complicated and realistic....
    Quam dulcis est libertas!

Please dont link to them.
    Get Free Political Blogs about the best Candidate- Ron Paul or Email : you@ronpaulblogs.com

Fox News Conservative? - Download their 2008 Prez donations

And his FairTax, which is inferior to RP's NO TAX.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Only reason Huck is even still around is because he got more media support than Paul.
    wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Rollins

Huckabee got about $20 million in free advertising.....Paul got about $20.00
    Thanks for playin'
    "Where would we be if we had I.O.U.'s scrip and certificates floating all around the country?" Instead he decided to "issue currency against the sound assets of the banks. [As opposed to issuing currency against gold.] The Federal Reserve Act lets us print all we'll need. And it won't frighten the people. It won't look like stage money. It'll be money that looks like real money." [Emphasis added.]
    Treasury Secretary Woodin, 3/7/33
    Federal Reserve Bank of Boston

Alaska would be nice except it is too damn cold. I think I will just stay here in Texas.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alaska's actually a pretty sweet state... Maybe after Free State Project 1 starts, Free State Project 2 will target Alaska, lol...

Last edited by Paul10; 02-23-2008 at 11:19 PM.

And we'd have our own oil supply.

What are you talking about Huckabee stole from Ron Paul to seem more conservative then hijacked Christianity.

He had tons of free press then bitched when it started to fade away.

His grassroots had ZERO to do with it. The Media and his religion had everything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by knappz View Post
    Huckabee got about $20 million in free advertising.....Paul got about $20.00
    Thanks for playin'
    lol i wouldnt even say ron got 20.00 in free advertising, but w/o a doubt huck did alot better than i thought he would, and we well...... MSM won that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post
    What are you talking about Huckabee stole from Ron Paul to seem more conservative then hijacked Christianity.

His grassroots had ZERO to do with it. The Media and his religion had everything to do with it.
    I agree MSM and his religion has almost everything to do with any success he has
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post

ya i guess u r right, grassroots had zero to do with it, but did manage some good number with raising alot less than anybody else. what im trying to say it came as a surprise he did so well, and was a dissappointment we did so poorly, i really didnt see a improvement tonight from say, 6 months ago. im still looking at 6 in the delegate count and its almost 9pm PST.... = /

Huckabee's success is due to media hype, not grassroots.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^ His media attention seriously dropped off after New Hampshire, but there was a time around December and into early January after he won IA where he was the most talked about candidate.

Now they ignore him as much as they ignore RP. But it was enough to make him well known among voters. After tonight, they'll start talking about him again.
    'We must make the world safe for democracy'--Woodrow Wilson, 1917
    'We gotta make democracy safe for the world'--Walt Kelly, 1970

If you support open debates and would like to see the Presidential Debate Commission replaced or changed, click here.

Documentary: Debating the Role of Third Parties in the U.S

If we all move to Alaska maybe we can break off from the Union. Do you think the US would go to war with us to force us back into it?

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsden Flag View Post
    Now they ignore him as much as they ignore RP. But it was enough to make him well known among voters. After tonight, they'll start talking about him again.
    that is not true, his MSM attention did drop alot but no where near RP's, he still went on msm shows, MSM talk, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    If we all move to Alaska maybe we can break off from the Union. Do you think the US would go to war with us to force us back into it?

- ML
    Depends how much oil they get piped out of there first!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn View Post
    that is not true, his MSM attention did drop alot but no where near RP's, he still went on msm shows, MSM talk, ect.
    Yep. He was all over late night television last night as well, including a Conan "skit" where he got to say "Vote for me and not these 3 other idiots."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast