screw guidelines...

I can't believe what I'm reading.... you want to give up? The $#@! is the matter with you people? We came this far and all you guys can do is cry like a bunch of bitches when the chips down. I thought we were a revolution? You $#@!s are making us look like a bridge club.

I give a $#@! what the results are tonight. Personally I could care less if we win the nomination or not. We've been awaken!!!! That's what the revolution's job was.

How many of you finally got off your ass and did something to support this campaign? How many of you finally took part in a campaign for a candidate that you actually respected? I know I have. I've blogged about Ron Paul and his message, talked to people about him, donated when I didn't have two nickels to rub together and had to put the donation on a credit card. I've never done any of that before I heard Ron Paul.

See what this man has done?

So what... we don't win.... big $#@!ING DEAL! We keep spreading the message, keep the dream alive, gain supporters in the shadows. In 4 years we try again and we keep trying until this country wakes the $#@! up and the revolution comes to power!

Now hike up your skirts, grab your balls and pull them down... we got work to do.