Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm losing faith, and getting angry, please cheer me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Starks View Post
    Why can't our country embrace freedom.
    The data from one week sums it up:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CzargwaR View Post
    Good one. The potential symbolism in this one though is pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiSkyEyBczU

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlecruiser View Post
    I really thought we had something going when we had those money bombs and raised 20 million in the fourth quarter. It seemed like we would win it. Sigh.
    This is the long tail effect. The internet allows a niche group of passionate people to drive something to success, in this case RP's fund-raising. That can cause a distortion of perception, though, because it might seem like there's a majority here. Really, what you're seeing is a relatively small, but not insignificant group of people brought together regardless of geography.

That mis-perception is made worse when those same passionate supporters gather in large groups on street corners and at rallies, hang signs everywhere, and vote in every internet poll; Other candidates' supporters aren't passionate enough to do so.

This is all GOOD for us, because it means we can organize, raise money, and spread support. But we shouldn't let it fool us into thinking that we have more support than we actually do. This is a long-term movement. This was never going to happen in a year or two.

But the most important thing is to hang in there and simply stand up for what you believe in. Even if you were the only one who believed this, you should do nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyate View Post
    Yo Torch.
    Hello friend.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyAgain View Post
    Get real. It's been explained many times before, but let me run it down for you one more time.

Many of them HAVE heard it, but they didn't LISTEN. They're living in the dreamworld the MSM have created for them. It's a world of crime dramas where the cops are all fighting evildoers, and where other uniformed heros are fighting overseas to protect us from Islamofascists and help free the rest of world so they can enjoy our democratic way of life too.

People who are plugged into that matrix aren't thinking for themselves; they let the "experts" do it for them. And those experts are telling them that Ron Paul is a fringe candidate, a cranky old crackpot like your crazy uncle Ed, who's always muttering about the gold standard and incomprehensible nonsense like that. The only people who take him seriously are a bunch of right-wing militia types, racists, anti-semites, conspiracy nuts and other wackos. Oh, and don't forget the dope-smoking hippies who are apparently too stoned to realize what kind of company they're keeping. But ol' Ron himself is basically harmless, so we just smile indulgently while he prattles on...
    +1 I hate the crime dramas that are everywhere. They're sick!

Exclamation

i quit
    ......I am afraid for our future

Quote Originally Posted by the Winner is (R0N P@uL) View Post
    i quit
    *facepalm*

I actually think voter fraud might be very real on Super Tuesday especially.
    Voter fraud is a fact. It was a major problem in New Hampshire and most likely several other states. People don't want to talk about that. They like to pretend that they can control the situation by going out to vote and taking their friends with them.

Quote Originally Posted by the Winner is (R0N P@uL) View Post
    i quit
    You know what deserters deserve because that is their value to those who are sacrificing all.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Don't burn your knickers over skewed numbers. Burn the damned machines instead or at least pull the plugs out.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AzNsOuLjAh27 View Post
    If Ron Paul drops out, I'm turning in a sheeple. I'm going to forget all about Ron Paul, and everything I know about the government. b/c they'll win everytime, i know now we can't make a diffrence no matter what we do. I'm glad I learned this lesson but im heart broken at the same time. America doesn't have to wake up we do, people don't control America anymore, the elite do. So why try. [Redacted by Moderator], I hate this country, and i want to move.
    People like me who have been truly victimized by the gov't (permanently disabled Iraq veteran by age 21) don't appreciate this surrender mentality.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 02-05-2008 at 10:51 PM.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPauledbyYoutube View Post
    Well, I really believe that hope will be dead if RP doesn't run 3rd. I never expected the GOP nod. People, we have the last shot on the 3rd party. We are enough to break the federal government through civil disobedience. We must be strong and take the slap in the face but not fall. We still have a shot. RP has made a good name for Libertarianism. Starks, if you had the guts to call in to LKL and put these phonies down, you've can take this slap and stand tall bro.

I happen to agree, if we want to fight on, we need to go third, get the backing of serious media types to do a media blitz. If we can not get a faction of the media cheering Ron Paul on, we will basically come across the same type of outcome as we have here today. It will take overwhelming power and will to overturn a well oiled machine that is hell bent on self destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    It definitely raised my expectations - but just the fact that we could do this is incredibly impressive. I realize for some of you this is your first election, but you have no idea how profound this was. This is truly something we can build on. If we can expand the money bomb strategy to funding different freedom oriented groups, we can give these groups the funds to expand their outreach and education. We can do money bombs for legislative groups, like Gun Owners of America for example. So we can still fight this out in the trenches. Money = political clout. With our numbers, and with everyone willing to donate just a small amount of money, we can become a real force. I don't think you guys truly grasp the fundamental strength of this strategy.

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams

You know what? The MSM and the neocons are very impressed, too, although they'll never admit.

We have made history, against impossible odds.

And, we haven't begun to fight!

And, the best part? They can't figure out who we are or how to manipulate us.

We are immune to them.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Voter fraud is a fact. It was a major problem in New Hampshire and most likely several other states. People don't want to talk about that. They like to pretend that they can control the situation by going out to vote and taking their friends with them.
    Another thing on our list.

Get rid of electronic counting in all states.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12