Thread: Isn't battle just...exquisite?

Isn't battle just...exquisite?

In just under a year we went from a bunch of researchers and radicals and bloomed into a New Movement. We started with nothing but a network and a message and some damn fine generals who told us that the time had come.

And in just under a year, opposition now sees us arrayed in the field and we are fighting them now at full force.

And son of a bitch these guys are mean but we mean business. And we're fighting in every town, in every county, in every state. And tonight is our first major battle. And opposition is throwing everything they have at us at every level. They are powerful, they are nasty, they are above nothing and they are laughing at us right this very moment.

And we'll loose some blood tonight. We've fought hard in every fight so far. We're gonna continue to fight for every state, for every family, for every scrap of land and if I had anything to say to opposition would be "yep, but we're hurtin' you back and you know it".

That's what I'd say to them. What I'd say to you is we already won. We're standing up to opposition and that is a free action.

Can you dig? We're free because we fought. We'll stay free as long as we keep fighting.

We're the R3VOlUTION. We done freed our minds and our asses followed.

Keep with the faith and the masses will follow our asses. Do your homework, get schooled, this election is a blip on the radar. The real action happens AFTER this election no matter who wins.

So for now, load a pipe, take a comfy chair, think good thoughts as our brothers and sisters of many states have done battle today. Despite the Deibold machinery and fowl play, we've done well. And besides,

Tomorrow is another battle. *grin*

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amazing that we have progressed so far that we see 4th out of the original 11 as a failure.
    Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Royksopp View Post
    Amazing that we have progressed so far that we see 4th out of the original 11 as a failure.
    Yeah hey, I can't tell you what this means to so many of us old ones. I think a lot of the young ones thought of things in rational terms: he makes sense, we like him, everybody should like him, he should win.

So I can tell a lot of our young people are drinking bitter water. They aren't used to disappointment. But then, they aren't used to war. And no disrespect to our young veterans of the armed forces either. This is political warfare. It's also spirit warfare. But it's the kind of warfare that gets the soldier into or out of the kind of war they specialize in.

But I guess I'd wrap it up this way. We have not, nor can we dedicate the true bulk of our resources in this battle because we're not running a candidate, we're running a people, a community, a family and these kinds of networks tend to reinforce themselves under these kinds of conditions.

See where I'm going with this?