Thread: Winning Minnesota!

Winning Minnesota!

We're winning Minnesota right now!!!

Paul 12
    Romney 7
    Huckabee 3
    McCain 2

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by colecrowe View Post
    0% reporting!
    Yeah but you take small victories when you can get them.

lol 12 votes. Well its a good start anyway.

I'm calling this one right now for RON PAUL put a check mark by his name so it is official
    If counterfeiting is a crime then it is time for the FED to be sentenced to DEATH!

Minnesota is a caucus, so small numbers should be expected.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...ults/state/#MN

eb
    Been a long time....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    winning minnesota... the convention takes place there.... its a sign!

We won the entire county then

why would anybody even post a thread like this until all votes have been counted ... ? just kind of undermining to me if we end up losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by westmich4paul View Post
    why would anybody even post a thread like this until all votes have been counted ... ? just kind of undermining to me if we end up losing it.
    Agreed.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

So much for that. Last place again looks like. I thought we pretty much had MN locked down??
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Whatever! I'm hitting Meijers and stocking up on canned goods and duct tape!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So much for that. Last place again looks like. I thought we pretty much had MN locked down??
    Not for the lack of trying. We had record setting turn outs at the GOP caucus's with crowd numbers up 400% to 1000% at many precincts.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah! Look... MN is a caucus. We do a straw poll... which really means presidential preference at the time... so not that meaningful. We Need Die Hard Core Delegates! I am one! From here we go to individual counties... ... trust me ... the fight in MN has just begun!
    Free Computer Tutorials and Tech News:
    http://www.groovypost.com