Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone feel it? The MSM has won.

Unhappy Anyone feel it? The MSM has won.

I'm baffled how poorly Ron is doing. The media blackout worked really well apparently. I'm so sad. I really thought we had (some) chance. There's only one state where Ron is above 5%, Montana, with about 60 votes counted.

What do we do? A brokered convention won't work if Ron placed 4th in every state. A 3rd Party run is about the only option now.

Someone cheer me up

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Old Media has had 50 years of practice. Patience and perseverance.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by NCMarc View Post
    Someone cheer me up
    Why? You're acting like a baby. Take some responsibility for yourself.
    Hi!

The Sheeple have responded exactly as the MSM planned. The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.

No because I am very well aware of what is happening underneath all the hoopla that the media is putting forth. We are going to try and get the majority of delegates in caucus states. Anyone here expect to win these primaries, should have done their research on how we plan to win this at a brokered convention.

chiplitfam
    Senior Member About:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!!! The machines are rigged. PERIOD. Nobody seems to want to accept that fact. These people are not going to let Ron Paul even get close to the White House. They have been planning this NWO for 150 years.

Face Time, Face Time, Face Time. If we had the face time, if they knew who we were we would have a 50/50 shot. You can't get over a 50/50 until they know who you are, until you are in their living room.
    Precinct Captain Smiths Station AL

(Don't FLAME ME Bro)

FED guys...laugh for a while longer.
    loyal to liberty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are winning the battle, but they will not win the war!

Don't lose hope people, your country needs you!

I'm baffled how poorly Ron is doing. The media blackout worked really well apparently. I'm so sad. I really thought we had (some) chance. There's only one state where Ron is above 5%, Montana, with about 60 votes counted.

What do we do? A brokered convention won't work if Ron placed 4th in every state. A 3rd Party run is about the only option now.

Someone cheer me up

Won't be much consolation to you now, but I know that there is a future. I'm collecting signatures right now for a "Ron Paul" congressman in PA. I think that a movement has begun.

Quote Originally Posted by nodope0695 View Post
    The Sheeple have responded exactly as the MSM planned. The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.
    You're doing nothing to help Dr. Paul by referring to undecided and non-Paul voters as sheeple. This is why we are losing. Because people in the movement hate the very people they need votes/media attention/legitimacy from.
    Hi!

They won a long time ago... My teacher named each candidate today and asked us to raise our hands at who we would vote for..... He seems like a intelligent guy-one problem he naemd every candidate except for Ron Paul

Someone cheer me up
    Don't worry about it, the internet will only get more stronger.

i knew they had won after Iowa. He still may have a shot as a 3rd party run but thats only if it plays out good or him

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    No because I am very well aware of what is happening underneath all the hoopla that the media is putting forth. We are going to try and get the majority of delegates in caucus states. Anyone here expect to win these primaries, should have done their research on how we plan to win this at a brokered convention.
    I don't think anyone planned on "winning" any, but I for one thought we would do better than FAR 4th in them!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    You, sir, are an ass.

I am as frustrated as this guy is and I have done plenty to promote Ron Paul and no one has to prove their loyalty to you. Stupid assumptions like the one you make are irresponsible.

He doesn't have to justify his feelings to you, nor do I. Good God, we are human beings and have emotions. If we didn't care it wouldn't hurt so bad...
    Last edited by Liberty_is_NORML; 02-05-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    and youre acting like a self-righteous jerk...

Guess what lebowski, the bums lost! We Lost... because, Paul and co. didn't play the game right..

Momentum wins this game, not delegates.. because guess what.. chicken/egg... you can't get delegates without .. momentum.. and you can't get momentum wihtout .. wait for it .. winning/doing well enough for the average joe american to say 'hey, this guys got a shot'

Don't worry about it, the internet will only get more stronger.
    The globalists will shut it down. The Mayans said 2012 would be the end....

Jesse Benton should be banned from the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    I hate to tell you this, but if you wait around until Sept expecting to do battle with the party faithful that have clearly came together to oppose us, it will be too late for Nov. You won't be able to do it, the time restraint on the primaries is killing us now, we will not hold our support going to the end of the GOP process.

Now that we are reaching the 1/2 way point we still have 9 months to figure out what to do and organize.

We will have to go third party, just add grass roots. If we do not we will lose touch with the post primary states.

It's gettin gtime to $#@! or get off the pot. The GOP is $#@!, I say we get off the pot, our support is broader than the GOP. We just lack depth....

(Don't FLAME ME Bro)

We need an organization like Greenpeace except instead of focusing on saving the environment they focus on the MSM.

just because we are losing the primary preference polls doesnt mean we arnt taking all the delegate slots in the caucauses

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What makes me the most mad is that when he does poorly they say it's because his support isn't real.

No, idiots it's the media! Argh it makes me so mad...!!!
    Ron Paul For President 2008!
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.-Ron Paul
    Christianity-It's a RELATIONSHIP not a RELIGION.

Just remember the Star Wars analogy. Remember Obi-Wan Kenobi. Vader (the media) killed him, but Obi-Wan (Ron) became a power greater than he could imagine. We managed to blow up the Death Star (bad policy and ideology... we lit the freedom fire) this time around. It took a whole other movie for Luke (us, the grassroots patriots) to confront and fight Vader. Even if we lost the battle, we have not lost the war. It takes yet another movie for the Emperor (the neo-cons) to finally be destroyed-- with the help of an enlightened Vader/Anakin (the new media) no less.

So, even if Ron Paul loses, I'm not worried about the fate of our cause if we continue to grow and get people in congress.

I just hope Osama Bin Laden's wishes don't come true in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by nodope0695 View Post
    The people who are behind the scenes of this travisty are giggling their asses off right now.
    Each of them should hung.

You guys just had me thinking. If McCain becomes the nominee, wouldn't that help Ron with a 3rd party. So many dislike McCain, maybe they'd consider voting for Ron Paul. The only real conservative.

I really don't think McCain can win against Obama.. Maybe Hillary, but Obama has momentum.

We needed another 6 months to plan and prepare. There's so few Ron Pauls in our lifetime, we need to get as many people in congress as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by PC_for_Paul View Post
    I hate to tell you this, but if you wait around until Sept expecting to do battle with the party faithful that have clearly came together to oppose us, it will be too late for Nov. You won't be able to do it, the time restraint on the primaries is killing us now, we will not hold our support going to the end of the GOP process.

Now that we are reaching the 1/2 way point we still have 9 months to figure out what to do and organize.

We will have to go third party, just add grass roots. If we do not we will lose touch with the post primary states.

It's gettin gtime to $#@! or get off the pot. The GOP is $#@!, I say we get off the pot, our support is broader than the GOP. We just lack depth....
    We were never going to win the primaries. We are gonna win delegates in the caucus states. You clearly have zero clue about the strategy.

You guys just had me thinking. If McCain becomes the nominee, wouldn't that help Ron with a 3rd party. So many dislike McCain, maybe they'd consider voting for Ron Paul. The only real conservative.

I really don't think McCain can win against Obama.. Maybe Hillary, but Obama has momentum.

We needed another 6 months to plan and prepare. There's so few Ron Pauls in our lifetime, we need to get as many people in congress as possible.
    Yes, and if it's clinton we have the best shot if they screw obama.

(Don't FLAME ME Bro)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast