Thread: Important A must read

Important A must read

http://peacecandidates.com/blog/gord...l_wa_state_sen

I found out there is a toll-free number we can use to call WA Senators to Pull SJM 8016. If these bills (8016 and 4027) can be pulled from committee to a floor vote and pass, the US Congress must start impeachment hearings right away whether it wants to or not.

That is why Pelosi sent in Rep Inslee and Sen Patty Murray the last time to help kill the bills.

1-800-562-6000 830am-430pm Pacific. A real live staff person will take your msg and get it to the Senator you want.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome, I've been waiting for this. I read an article the other day that said the congressmen didn't know whether the people would support holding the president accountable for violating the constitution. They are disillusioned by the media's lack of coverage of obvious violations and think nobody would support it.

buuuuuuump
    "alternative" history, news, and audio archives: www.redicecreations.com

cool stuff:
    www.radiorbit.com

I do not understand this, but I guess it is a WA state issue, as much as I would like to see Bush immediately impeached before he can do any more mischief. That includes the next 2 in line as well. But I think this is posted in the wrong place. Should be put in Washington state.