Thread: WV 2nd Round Roll Call

WV 2nd Round Roll Call

Starting in 5 minutes. Live stream here...http://www.wsaz.com/
    Philosphy of Liberty

Precinct Captain - Park Township, MI (P5)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Philosphy of Liberty

Wow . I have been watching this and Huck is doing great

If Huck wins it's good for us.

Huck is taking votes from us IMO. I'd like to see him drop after today.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleBurger View Post
    Huck is taking votes from us IMO. I'd like to see him drop after today.
    I'm, by far, no expert; but, strategies aside, I would agree. At this point the Huckster is my 2nd choice. In my opinion; he captures the Christian Conservative vote. I believe that Ron Paul is more sincere as a Christian; because he honors his oath of office, and defends the Constitution.

Ron Paul's and McCain's votes broke to Huckabee. Romney didn't change much. Looks like Huck won.
    Philosphy of Liberty

Upchuckabee won in WV! Lots better than McCrack or Mutt!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in the 2nd round...

It looks like 164 of 176 McCain supporters went for Huckabee and 28 of 118 Ron Paul supporters went for Huckabee.

It also looks like 57 Ron Paul supporters went for Romney and another 33 Ron Paul supporters walked out.

So, we split it up. I think was probably the best outcome other than a win for RP.
    Philosphy of Liberty

According to WSAZ we got three delegates out of WV in a deal with the Huckabee people. Great news if it holds up!

http://www.wsaz.com/political/misc/15267036.html

According to WSAZ we got three delegates out of WV in a deal with the Huckabee people. Great news if it holds up!

http://www.wsaz.com/political/misc/15267036.html
    Excellent!! And that is fair representation for the convention too. We had 10% in the first round and 3 delegates would be 10% of WV delegates.
    Philosphy of Liberty

lessons to be learned

it did. but it was very hard to keep it together when our enemies were insisting we were not due our Ron Paul Delegates, because we were gone - they were saying, "there is no one to keep your word to" - and some Ron Paul supporters went out of their way to publicly prove the enemy's point.

an Agreement between two is only good for as long as there ARE TWO, and it was not an easy thing to convince them that we had NOT gone poof. it was difficult and excruciating hard work for many many weeks.

in the end, we were there

whether we are "there" again, depends on we, Ron Paul people here, becoming smarter - much smarter.
    Edward Ross Burgess
    2008 Ron Paul Delegate to the Republican National Convention
    "Ya can't win the Run Off Election unless yer in it." ~Edward R Burgess
    Knowledge is power, get some!
    http://mcgeehan2014.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon View Post
    it did. but it was very hard to keep it together when our enemies were insisting we were not due our Ron Paul Delegates, because we were gone - they were saying, "there is no one to keep your word to" - and some Ron Paul supporters went out of their way to publicly prove the enemy's point.

an Agreement between two is only good for as long as there ARE TWO, and it was not an easy thing to convince them that we had NOT gone poof. it was difficult and excruciating hard work for many many weeks.

in the end, we were there

whether we are "there" again, depends on we, Ron Paul people here, becoming smarter - much smarter.
    It is beyond stellar to see you post on this board again. I hope it is not an isolated incident.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

mike huckabee and ms. hillary clinton took W.Va --- sen. byrd's seat is a question
    over the next decade. i ask are there rEVOLUTIOn people in W.Va or only yellow
    and blue dog Democrats or is there a G.O.P to revitalize? i am curious about this!