Thread: A couple of questions about the dirt Hillary has on McCain

A couple of questions about the dirt Hillary has on McCain

OK, this is just for people who have read about the dirt Hillary has on McCain and her supposed intent to use it on McCain...

Q1. If McCain gets enough delegates to lock the nomination, and then Hillary has the CIA leak this information, what happens to McCains delegates if he doesn't drop out? Do they have to vote for him at convention even if he is publicly disgraced?

Q2. If Hillary plays it smart like I expect she will and has the leak come out after convention, then what? I guess that would be a good time to be running as a third party? Or is there any way the GOP can "un-nominate" someone?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    Links to dirt?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirt

There's a lot of dirt on McCain, just that Romney is too intimidated to use it, and Huck is probably looking for a Veep slot with McCain or some other important post. RP is just not that kind of campaigner.
    $250 in Nov 2007
    $250 in Jan 2008
    Ready for next Money Bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    OK, this is just for people who have read about the dirt Hillary has on McCain and her supposed intent to use it on McCain...

Q1. If McCain gets enough delegates to lock the nomination, and then Hillary has the CIA leak this information, what happens to McCains delegates if he doesn't drop out? Do they have to vote for him at convention even if he is publicly disgraced?

Q2. If Hillary plays it smart like I expect she will and has the leak come out after convention, then what? I guess that would be a good time to be running as a third party? Or is there any way the GOP can "un-nominate" someone?
    Q1: I think she is assuming he will get the nomination and after that I think she plans to strike.

Q2: MAJOR third party time.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Links to dirt?
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=60020

KGB source says that CIA has documents of McCain cooperating in Vietnam and telling his fellow POW's that he was in solitary confinement when he was in fact in an apartment with prostitutes provided by his captors in exchange for cooperation.

Also documentation that the supposed offer to release McCain because he was a high ranking officer's son, and that McCain "refused to leave until everyone else could leave with him", well, said offer never happened, and this story is a large part of what made McCain a war hero - he claims he stayed when he could have left.

Complete info at the linked article.

Wow. Seems to fit the personality I've seen displayed over the last few years. Someone who's career and life are built on a lie.

Should be interesting to see that come out. Go HC!

Does anyone know why Romney or other McCain haters haven't said anything about McCain being an unfaithful husband like Bill Clinton? He dumped the mother of his children back in 1980 for an attractive woman 17 years younger than him.

For those of you who didn't know that

http://www.usvetdsp.com/mcaindiv.htm

http://askville.amazon.com/happened-...uestId=7408966

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow...and Hillary is a lesbian with a muslim hottie who is really a Saudi spy...

http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=1031

Last edited by mexicanpizza; 02-04-2008 at 11:23 PM.

If there is McCain dirt like this, then some well informed grassroots person might let it slip out right before the convention where only Ron Paul and McCain are left. How would that turn out?
    There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

We are "Liberty Republicans"

Wow...and Hillary is a lesbian with a muslim hottie who is really a Saudi spy...

http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=1031

Everyone already knows Hillary has a taste for Persian carpets.

It is true there is alot of dirt on McCain hidden away in secret files, but there is also alot of dirt on Hillary also locked away and Hillary has been fighting to keep them secret.

It seems we have a "MAD" situation here. Mutual Assured Destruction. So, nothing will be leaked.
    *Liberty is worth it*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    Help convert the Republican Party from within

|------------|------------------|---------------|-----------------|-You are here----|-----------|
    Tyranny --> Revolution --> Freedom --> Prosperity --> Dependency ---> Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by filmmaker58 View Post
    If there is McCain dirt like this, then some well informed grassroots person might let it slip out right before the convention where only Ron Paul and McCain are left. How would that turn out?
    Without the actual proof, it would sink us faster than him.

Yeah, but can you blame her? I mean.....

Quote Originally Posted by shooter_tx View Post
    Yeah, but can you blame her? I mean.....

I know, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary's dirt on Ron Paul: My opponent has been intimate with over 4000 women, while I have kept it down to couple of dozen or so.
    There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

We are "Liberty Republicans"

2. If Hillary plays it smart like I expect she will and has the leak come out after convention, then what? I guess that would be a good time to be running as a third party? Or is there any way the GOP can "un-nominate" someone?
    Yes, if you are ALREADY running as a third party candidate then. RP couldn't stick the brokered convention route, and then suddenly mobilize an independent campaign in two months. There's just not enough time to get on the ballot, which generally takes about 9 months. That is, we need to be independent NOW.

Listen to Jack Cafferty investigate such third party options:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYF_K5p38E

I'm worried that if RP hangs out for the brokered convention, McCain will do a deal with Huckabee for Huck to be VP in exchange for the delegates to secure McCain the nomination. It's doable, easily. The thing is, if they do it late enough, RP will be check-mated - he wont' get to pitch at a brokered convention AND he won't have time to launch a third-party run.

We have to go third-party NOW, or VERY SOON.

I don't think we have to go 3rd party now. Why not just change the tone of the campaign as an appeal to all voters? Democrats and Independents will see the signs and commercials as well and will remember the name when they see again.

I don't think we have to go 3rd party now. Why not just change the tone of the campaign as an appeal to all voters? Democrats and Independents will see the signs and commercials as well and will remember the name when they see again.
    good point
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

The McCain thing seems pretty serious, but does anyone even care about the sex scandals? If it's consensual and ain't a little kid then who the hell cares? I don't, what ever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku View Post
    The McCain thing seems pretty serious, but does anyone even care about the sex scandals? If it's consensual and ain't a little kid then who the hell cares? I don't, what ever floats your boat.
    I don't care either. And it would not affect those who don't care one bit. But it would lose the votes of those who do care.

But it would be considered a bad move by a lot if it was from Ron Paul people.
    Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    The TV is the Trojan horse of the 20th century.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

I am hoping that RP selects Gravel as his VP This would unite the country and bring about real change that both had looked for
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Gravel doesn't have the same respect for our constitution. He wants to do away with representative government all together.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bucfish View Post
    I am hoping that RP selects Gravel as his VP This would unite the country and bring about real change that both had looked for
    Yeah, that would make a GREAT "Who?" and "Who?" 08 bumpersticker...