Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: NEWSPAPER AD: last minute push: You in or out??

[quote]We need a full-res PhotoShop version of the ad, or something editable, so that Meetup groups across the country can tailor the wording for their own local newspapers, and run the ad everywhere in the nation! Knowing which fonts to use would be important as well. I showed two co-workers the ad and they were very interested in it. More people need to see this!![quote]

definitely.

for the widely distributed .psd (editable copy) , might want to strip out the part at the bottom about the 'americans united for liberty' , to make sure no one includes it that shouldn't.

what do you think, xar?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely beautifu!!! Kudos. Hey, I have been out of this loop busy working on my billboard project here. I now have secured 3 locations (4 4'x8' signs) with freeway visibility. Our meetup group is really stoked and our goal remains 20 signs along the freeway on private properties. We are very optimistic.

I have ordered 5 copies of the Saturday paper. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read all the posts on this thread so this may have been covered.

Will posters of this ad be available soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    If that is the case, can someone please get me a signed copy!!!!! I want to frame it.... please, please, please....of course, get one for your self too! Actually, maybe we should get a couple. let me get one, and then get one to "fright" and the others... Actually, get me 5-10, and I will disseminate them to the others...
    Ditto on wanting a signed copy. I won't die if I don't but I'll be elated if I do.

eb
    Been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by emilysdad View Post
    Absolutely beautifu!!! Kudos. Hey, I have been out of this loop busy working on my billboard project here. I now have secured 3 locations (4 4'x8' signs) with freeway visibility. Our meetup group is really stoked and our goal remains 20 signs along the freeway on private properties. We are very optimistic.
    Nice! Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    yes, those errors were noted, but I was under such a time constraint -- i didn't have time to change those things.. I think all in all, those are very minor given the scope of the project... :-)
    They are truly minor; nits indeed. I only brought them up because it seemed to me that something this beautiful should be perfect. I've had the image up on my big portrait-mode monitor all day. I can't stop admiring it. Very, very well done!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021