Thread: Romney Campaign saying Paul has dropped out in phone calls

Romney Campaign saying Paul has dropped out in phone calls

I just got an email from ElectionForum.org, a pro-Huckabee Christian organization. One of the points Craig Huey made during the email:

3. Don't Be Fooled by Election Tricks — Romney and Others
    Be careful of misleading election tricks! There are several false commercials and tactics being used in this election.

For example, the Romney campaign has been calling Republican voters saying there are now only two candidates running—Romney and McCain.

False. So are Huckabee and Paul.

Many voters are confused by who has dropped out. I've received many emails asking who is on the ballot and who dropped out.

Good political tactics maybe, but unethical.
    Fuel for the fire, fellow Patriots.
    tu ne cede malis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really do hate these other campaigns and their dirty tactics. This is why so many people don't vote any more and why so many refuse to take part.

yeah... one would think that is illegal... but don't matter

SUE HIM FOR LIBEL!

z.
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

I saw somewhere Mitt saying himself at a public appearance that there is only two candidates running for Republican nomination.
    Live Free or Die...

"I Killed The Bank!" -Andrew Jackson
    "I Killed The Bank Again!" -Ron Paul

Next time you get a campaign call, record it, and if it's like this send a copy to your local media.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_rules_in_extremes View Post
    I saw somewhere Mitt saying himself at a public appearance that there is only two candidates running for Republican nomination.
    No one corrected him?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_rules_in_extremes View Post
    He was actually really saying that he is the only candidate running.

It just looked like there were two candidates because he takes both sides of every issue

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The user "ColoradoMom" from huck's army got one of those phone calls saying paul and huckabee were out and she pressed it to the media, here a video they reported on it. Nice of her to also mention Ron Paul is in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6IJS3QN34

Here is the thread at hucks army: http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8653
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    No one corrected him?
    No. He was at his own rally, saying something like; "This race is between me and John McCain."

I wish I knew where I saw that.
    Live Free or Die...

"I Killed The Bank!" -Andrew Jackson
    "I Killed The Bank Again!" -Ron Paul

Isn't subversion of the political process tantamount to treason? Amazing that one of the few crimes addressed in the Constitution could never be prosecuted in the corrupt court system.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

I see Romney likes burning bridges. What Ron Paul or Huckabee delegates would ever support that jackass if it came down to it?

Those bastards!! Door to door canvassing is sure to help make sure people know Paul is still in and CAN win!
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

So....is there any legal action possible on this?
    YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IT ALL YOU WANT....ARE YOU GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

http://www.garrymyers.com/SUPPORT_OUR_TROOPS.pdf

DON'T LET THE MEDIA CHOOSE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!

R[ƎVO˩]UTION

"If RON doesn't get the nomination then SCREW THE GOP....WRITE IN RON PAUL”

People you can create YOUR OWN MESSAGES and call all the repubicans too!!!

This is simple. Most Calling companies have voter lists and charge pennies per call. Ante up some money and do this yourself. YOu can record a quick phone ad.... for instance.

"Fellow Republican, Mitt Romney has been sending out automated calls with misleading and slanderous information. Dr. Ron Paul and Huckabee are still in the presidential race. Mitt is desperate for votes fighting against the Pro-Amnesty McCain. Do NOT be fooled. You have choices this election. Vote Huckabee or Vote Dr. Ron Paul"

The funny part...americans ACCEPT this behavior.
    They elect the low life lying scum suckers anyway.
    How hard can it be to recognize that if they are willing to lie to get the nomination they will surely stoop to any level to screw you over too.

If you cant win honestly, you have NO business running.
    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Churchill

Wake up in the morning with No Agenda
    http://www.noagendashow.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is what bmk2307 from over at hucks army posted

i really liked how you mentioned RP as well. i think when talking about it in the media not only mention mike but also ron bc ron's supporters will definently take notice, and when it comes down to it will switch over to help out mike!!
    Sure we will

I would like to switch all over Huck's butt tho..
    They think it is so bad, NOW, but laughed at us when the media (still) never covered RP, before.
    I got a Hillary call today, but hung up before I got to listen..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    People you can create YOUR OWN MESSAGES and call all the repubicans too!!!

This is simple. Most Calling companies have voter lists and charge pennies per call. Ante up some money and do this yourself. YOu can record a quick phone ad.... for instance.

"Fellow Republican, Mitt Romney has been sending out automated calls with misleading and slanderous information. Dr. Ron Paul and Huckabee are still in the presidential race. Mitt is desperate for votes fighting against the Pro-Amnesty McCain. Do NOT be fooled. You have choices this election. Vote Huckabee or Vote Dr. Ron Paul"
    How would one go about finding a calling company?
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    How would one go about finding a calling company?
    A company I have worked with can do it.

or just search:
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=aut...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

http://www.gotvcalls.com/
    http://www.conquestgroup.com/Service...matedCalls.htm