Thread: Ron Paul vid for Mormons by a Mormon

Thumbs up Ron Paul vid for Mormons by a Mormon

I worked up this vid to help my fellow members of the LDS church see why Ron Paul's politics are more in sync with the gospel than Mitt Romney's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neApKXBSDps

I've also been disappointed by the many Ron Paul supporters who have a bad opinion of the church because of Romney and the mob of church member's who support him just because they want a mormon in the white house. Funny enough, you could say Ron Paul is a better mormon than Romney in his principles.

Anyway, better late than never right? Hopefully it's useful for those of you who have had a hard time appealing to your LDS friends.

----

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."
    * -- *Confucius

"This is to be asserted in general of men: that they are ungrateful, fickle, false, cowardly, covetous, and as long as you succeed, are yours entirely; they will offer you their blood, property, life, and children...when the need is far distant; but when it approaches, they will turn against you."
    * -- *Nicolo Machiavelli

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That guy's great. Much better than Romney. It's really ashamed that many people's first exposure to the LDS Church is coming via Mitt Romney.

I just sent this to a friend of mine who is and LDS. He is for Romney although he acknowledges no one has told him that Romney is the best.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I like the video, I just wish Mitt's statement that no one had spoken to God since Moses and the bush and "perhaps a few others" were included.

It's pretty dispicable since we believe God the Father and his son, Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith. It's fundamental to our doctrine. As far as I am aware, Mitt never clarified that statement which is shameful.

Yeah, great video I posted on my facebook group 'Mormons for Ron Paul 2012". Thanks for the link. If you have any articles or just want to contribute please find the group and post stuff and bring others... Thanks