Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Ron PAUL will drop out.......

  1. #1

    Default Ron PAUL will drop out.......

    unless we do something about. I have not heard him consider 3rd Party.... and all of this talk about it is irrrevelant.

    He requested 8.4 million after tomorrow. we are off by 3.3 million. Paul states that he will remain in the race as long as WE KEEP him there!!

    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT we ALL join in a SPONTANEOUS MONEY BOMB from now until tomorrow evening.

    Enclosed is a message that some of us have been circulating.... PLEASE FORWARD ON.

    ***********************************************

    Spontaneous Money (bomb) Freedom ROCKET! Going on NOW!! Roll in the Donations!!!

    Time to break the bank. This is more than a 1 day Money bomb, but a 2 day FREEDOM ROCKET which will hit our 8.4 million Dollar Target for Feb 5th!

    It's not a message to CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc. but a message to RON PAUL that FREEDOM will not be surrendered as long as we can breathe.

    IS THIS A REVOLUTION OR WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:!?!

    Let’s stop our whining and man/woman up. If you are tapped out DO YOUR PART. Spread the word to all of the meetup groups, message boards and make a statement.

    Are you in????? Are we going to HIT 8.4 MILLION by the 5th????
    That means 3.3 million in 2.5 days. This is not a big deal if everyone pitches in and this goes viral…. Forward On!!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I agree, he said he'd stay in as long as we keep supporting him. That means we have to fund him enough to afford to stay in. If he doesn't have the funds to compete then we won't have a RP to support.

  4. #3

  5. #4

    Default

    umm hello people!!!!!

    ron paul cannot talk about running third party right now because hes trying to win the republican nomintaion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he began talking about running third party that would mean he is turning his back on his republican party!!!!!!! wake up......and if u really followed what he has said he says it would be a slim chance that he would run third party.....so long as he still has supporters and funds he will stay in it.....


    another thing....we havent even gotten past super tuesday...im so sick of coming accross threads that talk about third party....were not focusing on third party....were doing better than huckabee....ron paul should do much better for super tuesday....we need to focus on the matter at hand rather than third party....last time i checked we were still in the race for a republican nom....no matter how far off that seems....noone thought wed make it this far and theyll never believe their eyes when/if he gets the republican nom!!!!!
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

  6. #5

    Default

    We haven't failed him yet, so dig deep!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

  7. #6

    Default

    Bump..going to beat up some of my clients today to pay outstanding invoices so I can donate more to RP today.

  8. #7

    Default

    I agree. We need to get this train MOVING! We all need donate and spread the word to every Paul supporter we know. Not just the ones who spend time on the forums.

  9. #8

    Default

    Most people are holding on to their dough in light of Super Tuesday, many still want to see if their money will do anything

  10. #9

    Default

    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    umm hello people!!!!!

    ron paul cannot talk about running third party right now because hes trying to win the republican nomintaion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he began talking about running third party that would mean he is turning his back on his republican party!!!!!!! wake up......and if u really followed what he has said he says it would be a slim chance that he would run third party.....so long as he still has supporters and funds he will stay in it.....


    another thing....we havent even gotten past super tuesday...im so sick of coming accross threads that talk about third party....were not focusing on third party....were doing better than huckabee....ron paul should do much better for super tuesday....we need to focus on the matter at hand rather than third party....last time i checked we were still in the race for a republican nom....no matter how far off that seems....noone thought wed make it this far and theyll never believe their eyes when/if he gets the republican nom!!!!!
    I like what you say. And after the Super Tuesday vote is counted, I trust we'll have your support for Ron Paul as an independent/third party candidate.

  12. #11

    Default

    what has he done with all the money we have given him so far?

    Thats what I dont understand.
    Virginia - 8th Congressional District

    Want to help Ron Paul in northern virginia? PM me

  13. #12

    Default

    ADs arent cheap.
    He cant blow all of his money and go into debt.
    People still arent donating enough. He wanted 8 million BY FEB 5TH.
    People are so busy talking about and worrying about a 3rd party run its hurting us.
    PMs are a Ninjas best friend.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.

    Don't forget Romney!












    I bought your vote. Do as you're told. Vote Romney!


    Liberal, dishonest, slick... in the tradition of Bill Clinton


  15. #14

    Default

    Oh snap that last picture is frightening!
    PMs are a Ninjas best friend.

  16. #15

    Default

    The only reason he'd officially drop out is if he felt his House seat was in jeopardy. Otherwise, he doesn't have to save face politically like all the other career politicians who want to eat at the public trough.

    If both Huckabee and Romney get their clocks cleaned tomorrow, Paul definitely has reason to stick around since he might be able to do what Reagan did in 1976 and surge in the late-season when the voters start having buyer's remorse about the presumptive nominee. He definitely won't be getting single digits when his only opposition is McCain.

  17. #16

    Default Let's get $$$ in his campaign.... don't wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater Conservative View Post
    The only reason he'd officially drop out is if he felt his House seat was in jeopardy. Otherwise, he doesn't have to save face politically like all the other career politicians who want to eat at the public trough.

    If both Huckabee and Romney get their clocks cleaned tomorrow, Paul definitely has reason to stick around since he might be able to do what Reagan did in 1976 and surge in the late-season when the voters start having buyer's remorse about the presumptive nominee. He definitely won't be getting single digits when his only opposition is McCain.

    I disagree.... He'd drop out if we GIVE UP on him!!! He's asking for 8.4 million by tomorrow night. So, are we going to give it to him OR just let him down??

    Are we going to show him that we WANT him here until NOVEMBER, 2008>>>

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater Conservative View Post
    The only reason he'd officially drop out is if he felt his House seat was in jeopardy. Otherwise, he doesn't have to save face politically like all the other career politicians who want to eat at the public trough.

    If both Huckabee and Romney get their clocks cleaned tomorrow, Paul definitely has reason to stick around since he might be able to do what Reagan did in 1976 and surge in the late-season when the voters start having buyer's remorse about the presumptive nominee. He definitely won't be getting single digits when his only opposition is McCain.
    True.

  19. #18

    Default

    im in for a new moneybomb.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

    - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.
    The media did. He got coverage, but it wasn't enough. And yes a lot of pole signs up around here

  21. #20

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.

    Listen to the man, or he'll come after you.

  23. #22

    Default

    Signs on telephone polls are illegal here. Just an fyi because you might want to check laws before advising everyone to do something like that.

  24. #23

    Default 1000s of signs are still in my district

    Oh, BTw/ Paul won Louisiana!!!

    The election isn't over til' we say it is.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cazeringue View Post
    Oh, BTw/ Paul won Louisiana!!!

    The election isn't over til' we say it is.
    did they finally admit it???
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

    - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    Bump..going to beat up some of my clients today to pay outstanding invoices so I can donate more to RP today.
    I have a couple you could deal with while you are at it...

    JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

  27. #26

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.
    Our town is HUGE and has 2-4 signs at every intersecction... Main memorial draw bridge has a 4 x 8 on a building widelyt viewable...rallys...yardsales door to door for RON PAUL!!

  29. #28

    Default

    Bump for more donations! We need to give him what he asked for - $8.4 million.

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    How many Ron Paul signs did you put up on telephone poles this week? Are they covering your $#@!ing town? Because they are where I live. If you don't see Ron Paul signs at every corner, YOU cost Ron Paul the election.
    Oh really? They have Ron Paul signs on every single corner and not one person who lives here knows who he is or what he is running for. I submit that signs are only a starting point and you should then follow it up with lots of canvassing, otherwise the signs don't do much.






Similar Threads

  1. Huckabee and O'Malley drop out, Carson to drop out later this week
    By TheNewYorker in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Why did Ron Paul drop out?
    By JosephTheLibertarian in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:41 AM
  3. Ron Paul did not drop out!!!
    By Joseph Hart in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
  4. Ron Paul Did Not Drop Out
    By Rhys in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •