Thread: Murray Sabrin pledge thread

Murray Sabrin pledge thread

post in this thread if you'll be donating to Murray Sabrin during the next LibertyWarChest.com fundraiser

go to LibertyWarChest.com to know when the next fundraiser is and to sign up for the mailing list.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sabrin Is A Thief

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMerced View Post
    post in this thread if you'll be donating to Murray Sabrin during the next LibertyWarChest.com fundraiser

go to LibertyWarChest.com to know when the next fundraiser is and to sign up for the mailing list.
    When Murray Sabrin explains his last run for office, where the money went, etc, then I will refuse to support the weasel, not until then will I regard Murray Sabrin as anything except ONE BIG CROOK.

Quote Originally Posted by John P Slevin View Post
    When Murray Sabrin explains his last run for office, where the money went, etc, then I will refuse to support the weasel, not until then will I regard Murray Sabrin as anything except ONE BIG CROOK.
    arn't records of that public record?

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Sabrin Is A Thief

When Murray Sabrin explains his last run for office, where the money went, etc, then I will agree to support the weasel, not until then will I regard Murray Sabrin as anything except ONE BIG CROOK.

And only because, Murray Sabrin, in any objective analysis, always has been nothing more than a thieving weasel.

Look at the dollars closely, he's stole before, and I think he's at it again. I know only that he's stolen before; I don't know that he's stealing this time.
    Last edited by John P Slevin; 02-03-2008 at 11:57 PM.

1) it's fair to ask where you got this information and for proof

2) all donations and expenses are supposed to reported to the election board and be public record so how is this possible.

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM

Sabrin is Slime

1) it's fair to ask where you got this information and for proof

2) all donations and expenses are supposed to reported to the election board and be public record so how is this possible.
    Why don't you ask yourself the same question.

I was there. You were not.

Murray was there.

Murray IS a thief. His campaign manager is an admitted thief.

It was New Jersey's 97 or 98 ( I frankly forget if there it is even or odd years) campaign against the quaint queen Todd Whitman.

I DO KNOW he lied about his polling numbers (THE NUMBERS DID NOT EXIST) and I do know his campaign consultant was forced to acknowledge same to the LP at the time.

The slimy bastard lied. He knows NOTHING about a campaign. He has nothing except the trust of others now; and I want to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Any of you can look up this $#@!.

Sabrin has alot to answer for but more importantly, absolutely NOTHING on which to stand for public office...Sabrin is SLIME.

Quote Originally Posted by John P Slevin View Post
    Why don't you ask yourself the same question.

I was there. You were not.

Murray was there.

Murray IS a thief. His campaign manager is an admitted thief.

It was New Jersey's 97 or 98 ( I frankly forget if there it is even or odd years) campaign against the quaint queen Todd Whitman.

I DO KNOW he lied about his polling numbers (THE NUMBERS DID NOT EXIST) and I do know his campaign consultant was forced to acknowledge same to the LP at the time.

The slimy bastard lied. He knows NOTHING about a campaign. He has nothing except the trust of others now; and I want to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Any of you can look up this $#@!.

Sabrin has alot to answer for but more importantly, absolutely NOTHING on which to stand for public office...Sabrin is SLIME.
    Why would Ron Paul endorse him?

arn't records of that public record?
    YES. Those records are public. Just examine those public spending records. NO expenditures for polling. Yet, Murray's campaign consistently spent their money on direct mail and polling results to the same direct mail recipients.

They lied, repeatedly and by design.

That's what he is doing here.

The moron isn't exactly running. Ever seen the fat creep out at ANY event?

I ask you again. Have you EVER seen Sabrin out ANYWHERE?

He won't be unless you send him money...and then, only if you whet his appetite for more.

I am John P Slevin. Sabrin is a thief. Can I make it any more clear? I am begging him to sue me if this is slime. I know it, he knows it too.

Murray Sabrin NEVER has done anything for the Libertarian movement except STEAL from it.
    Last edited by John P Slevin; 02-04-2008 at 12:28 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Why would Ron Paul endorse him?
    Why would Ron Paul once have hired Eric Dondero, or currently employ people like Lew Rockwell?

Things are complicated in life.

Sorry if I gotta break it to you but, Ron Paul is not without his problems....

The biggest money making days in poor Murray's life were when he once was a candidate, presumably a challenger against Christine.

He was the former, never the latter. He always was a thief.

John,

You have made a whole lot of claims without one shred of evidence to back them up. As the claimant, it is up to you to provide proof of said claims, or retract them until you can.

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    John,

You have made a whole lot of claims without one shred of evidence to back them up. As the claimant, it is up to you to provide proof of said claims, or retract them until you can.

Thank You.
    No, how could I retract claims made without one shred of proof?

I ask that you go to the campaign reports.

The fact that Murray's former campaign director was and is an admitted thief is proven by the fact of that person's admission (readily available online). The fact that in Murray's last campaign he followed the same pattern of claiming that he was ahead in the "polls". well, that's Murray being Murray. I think he might actually believe this $#@!.

It' s up to you who spew his $#@! to others to actually vet it. I've done my best to expose what Murray is to those of you who care to listen.

Either you understand that Murray is a slime or you do not.

Again, I ask you, where is Murray?

And if you do not get it yet, let me give you another hint; it's all about money. They want it the donors give it. They want you to keep giving.

Follow Murray's fellows, his historical friends (again, another hint, the same people running the Paul campaign for months) and then you MIGHT see.

Sabrin IS a crook, and so, unfortunately, are those in the Paul campaign who made this unfortunate but correctible endorsement...Sabrin is NOT what we have in mind.
    Last edited by John P Slevin; 02-04-2008 at 01:22 AM.

I just did a google search. I dug through 25 pages of results without finding anything about financial improprieties. The only things negative I found were from people who were opposed to his stated positions and from people who consider it hypocritical for a free-market libertarian to take matching funds, but even those folks said nothing about him being crooked. I don't think it is too much to ask that you post a link to a news story, a finance report or even a hit piece to indicate there is some substance to what you are saying. I'm not calling you a liar or being an apologist for Murray Sabrin. I don't know enough about either of you to make any judgment. I'm just looking for information.

Quote Originally Posted by inibo View Post
    I just did a google search. I dug through 25 pages of results without finding anything about financial improprieties. The only things negative I found were from people who were opposed to his stated positions and from people who consider it hypocritical for a free-market libertarian to take matching funds, but even those folks said nothing about him being crooked. I don't think it is too much to ask that you post a link to a news story, a finance report or even a hit piece to indicate there is some substance to what you are saying. I'm not calling you a liar or being an apologist for Murray Sabrin. I don't know enough about either of you to make any judgment. I'm just looking for information.
    those are very fair demands

http://www.dehnbase.org/lpus/library...ki-review.html

that's the link he PMed me after I posted this thread, still not sure waht to make of it, i'll let you guys decide

either way, I'mm supporting Sabrin till I see more than just this.

HAYEKFORUMS.COM

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM