Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YouTube - Barack Obama : 2009 Pakistan War

YouTube - Barack Obama : 2009 Pakistan War

Last edited by OptionsTrader; 02-04-2008 at 02:11 AM.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome show!
    great job...

Excellent, I would love to see this go viral.

Thank you. I can hardly wait to show it to an Obama fooled friend of mine. Usually, when Ive watched Obama, he doesn't say much, a lot of fluffy rhetoric, but he sure as hell said something in that video...
    http://www.free-nefl.com/html/introduction.html
    Ron Paul's Foundation for Rational Economics and Education

http://www.libertypac.net/
    Ron Paul's Political Action Committee, Liberty PAC

Its been removed!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZzzImAsleep View Post
    The video is gone
    It's being fixed.

hmm what was it?
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

new link?
    Let's change the world.

It was Obama talking about how he was goingto move troops out of iraq and put them into the mountains of Pakistan--where the real battle should be waged. That the al-queda are hiding out and regrouping in pakistan and that he wants to go to war there asap.--

His "change" is only a change of battlefields.

fixing spelling will reupload in a few.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

If you can also include the marque and reprisal clip -- one mention was in the MTV forum!

Thanks.

Not too many people got upset when the US invaded Afghanistan hoping to eliminate Osama Bin Laden and oust the Taliban right after 9/11. From what I saw in the video it looks like Barack Obama wants to continue doing in Pakistan what many people approved back in 2001....search and find Osama Bin Laden....that's the war he talks about.

That's bad...but not as bad or foolish as being in Iraq for 5 years. Of course the best option is to simply bring back all the troops as Ron Paul proposes.

I still prefer Obama becomes the Democratic nominee than Hillary. There's no proof that Hillary also doesn't want to start a war somewhere else.
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 02-03-2008 at 09:59 PM.

hurry up and put it back up!!
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

wow.. that's crazy.

he's as much a flip-flopper as Romney.
    [Jeremy] zach is a typical racist from WV
    [CaseyJones] zach is hiding the fact that he is reptilian
    In 2012, 3rd party chatrooms will take over RPF Main Chat:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...69&postcount=1

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    without listening to him, it seems form what you all say that he basically wants to continue the original intent of the war...find the guys who attacked the country. if this includes removing troops from iraq and ending that pointless war, but continuing to find the REAL bad guys, i agree with him.

So leave a path of destruction from a 100k army in the search of a couple thousand terrorists who are probably hidden amongst the civilian population in the mountains? I *think* we can come up with something more intelligent than that.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Quote Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    without listening to him, it seems form what you all say that he basically wants to continue the original intent of the war...find the guys who attacked the country. if this includes removing troops from iraq and ending that pointless war, but continuing to find the REAL bad guys, i agree with him.
    ??? Please rethink what you just said...or study some more about what is really going on here. We did the same thing in Afghanistan in 2001, and we are still there, and allowed Bin Laden to go into Pakistan. We have paid Musharef (sp) $10 billion to aid us in the capture of terrorists? It is widely reported (not by our media of course) that Bin Laden is dead. We should go and kill some more people? Please, think....

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Not too many people got upset when the US invaded Afghanistan hoping to eliminate Osama Bin Laden and oust the Taliban right after 9/11. From what I saw in the video it looks like Barack Obama wants to continue doing in Pakistan what many people approved back in 2001....search and find Osama Bin Laden....that's the war he talks about.

That's bad...but not as bad or foolish as being in Iraq for 5 years. Of course the best option is to simply bring back all the troops as Ron Paul proposes.

I still prefer Obama becomes the Democratic nominee than Hillary. There's no proof that Hillary also doesn't want to start a war somewhere else.
    On the MTV Forum, she mentioned that "We need to make sure that we secure our resources..."

yes brilliant attack a whole country and kill everyone there.....another 650,000 people for one idiot........there are children growing up under occupation in Iraq....you probably also assume they would grow up loving America for occupying them...........great we need another country to be under occupation......I wonder sometimes if people actually think before they churn out rubbish.....ughhh

WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OBAMA! Im sick of hearing about all this empty change and false hope.

Obama yes we can????????? Yes you can what?

Quote Originally Posted by BreakYourChains View Post
    ??? Please rethink what you just said...or study some more about what is really going on here. We did the same thing in Afghanistan in 2001, and we are still there, and allowed Bin Laden to go into Pakistan. We have paid Musharef (sp) $10 billion to aid us in the capture of terrorists? It is widely reported (not by our media of course) that Bin Laden is dead. We should go and kill some more people? Please, think....
    i know exactly what i said, obama wants to continue the war against TERRORISTS, not countries. ron paul supported that very act back in 2001 and hell, just a few days ago on MTV.

Quote Originally Posted by american empire View Post
    yes brilliant attack a whole country and kill everyone there.....another 650,000 people for one idiot........there are children growing up under occupation in Iraq....you probably also assume they would grow up loving America for occupying them...........great we need another country to be under occupation......I wonder sometimes if people actually think before they churn out rubbish.....ughhh
    He talked about the war being in the MOUNTAINS of Pakistan...the mountains near the Afghanistan border is where Osama Bin Laden is believed to be hiding.
    He did not talk about attacking the whole country or the capital Islamabad or removing its leader Musharraf.
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 02-03-2008 at 10:48 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think I broke youtube, not accessible in mid upload, lol.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Can you upload it on another video site?

Sure I'll upload to google video while youtube is undergoing maintenance.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Still not available on Google video

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...en&sitesearch=

Maybe another video site?

Please give us the link.

While youtube is undergoing maintenance, this upload to google video will have to suffice.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...38979199&hl=en

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast