Thread: Converting My Christian Brother!

Converting My Christian Brother!

Well had a decent talk with a friend of mine from Church this morning. He asked me why Huckabee and Paul haven't dropped out yet considering that it appears the race is really between McCain and Romney. I told him that the race isn't over because of the huge possibility of a brokered convention. He even mentioned voting for Hilary Clinton because he didn't want to vote for McCain.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I basically talked about why we shouldn't vote for the lesser of two evils and then I asked him,

do you honestly believe that Christ would have wanted us to vote for the lesser of two evils? That is what you are doing.

He basically said you know what your right, I'm voting for Ron Paul then. I think deep down he supported RP all the time but he wasn't sure about if he should vote for him because of "electability," he was actually leaning more toward Romney. Thankfully and hopefully he will be voting for RP on Feb. 12.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice one, virginiakid.

You may also find the MP3 from this thread very useful. I listened to it and it was AWESOME!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=109567
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell