I'd like to give more to the campaign but family financial issues make it really,really hard. I thought about selling some sports collectibles, books and music on ebay to raise money that I could then donate. I'm also going to start canvassing soon and I was thinking about presenting the best image for Dr Paul. I'm male and in my late 40's and carry way too much around the middle and I have shoulder length plus hair.
So i've been thinking that I should probably cut my hair to make a better impression
when I canvass. Then a crazy idea hit me. Or is is crazy? Sell my hair in an auction on ebay! I could set price levels based on the winning bid I would trim my hair, get a good 'professional business' cut or even shave it all off. It could raise publicity or not and if it did would the publicity be positive or just confirm the stereotypes people already have? Am I just better of selling my Redskins super bowl championship Pepsi bottle and my autographed Bill O Reilly book (a gift from a neo-conish friend)....

Cue 'Almost Cut My Hair' by Crosby, Stills and Nash....