Thread: check this! Stupidity, really to the bone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

check this! Stupidity, really to the bone

Laughing my ass off !

And please feel free to flame on!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not even worth it. Don't click the link.

One has to be really desperate to spend all that time making such a weak argument. lmao
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

LMAO! would you like to puts any facts into that smear. Congress approves spending but taxpayers don't have to pay for it? Just who will $#@!?
    "America's greatest chapter is still to be written, for the best is yet to come."

Quote Originally Posted by ATS View Post
    LMAO! would you like to puts any facts into that smear. Congress approves spending but taxpayers don't have to pay for it? Just who will $#@!?
    Treasury Department, which takes in profit and is in the black. If you'd read the whole thing you would have learned this.

We could apply this logic to many things Ron Paul is against today. Jefferson's westward expansion was perhaps the most fraudulent and interventionist use of the federal government's power at the time. But does that mean that our current imperialist expansion and interventionist war doctrines are right too? Of course not. Just because FDR snatched the writ of Habeus Corpus from under the feet of helpless and innocent Japanese during WWII, does that mean Guantanamo Bay is right? The answer should be obvious.
    the louisiana purchase and jay treaty were fraudulent and interventionist? how so?!
    and presumably the point isn't that everything in US history is inherently good, but that the founding fathers understood and followed the constitution well enough seeing as it's the expression of their ideas.
    Marxist-Leninist-Maoist for Ron Paul!

I guess we must be getting to the competition. Stick around grund. Better you here then out working for your candidate. LMFAO!!!
    "America's greatest chapter is still to be written, for the best is yet to come."

wow.....is all that stuff true? Especially the stuff about the medal for Rosa Parks! I can't believe he wouldn't have voted for the medal....I guess I have some thinking to do.

peace out

Quote Originally Posted by ruzz View Post
    wow.....is all that stuff true? Especially the stuff about the medal for Rosa Parks! I can't believe he wouldn't have voted for the medal....I guess I have some thinking to do.

peace out
    Kiddin' right?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

peace out
    Given your low post count, you may be a troll. But I'll answer anyway.

Ron Paul doesn't like spending tax payer money on anything that isn't critical to running the federal government. Once you start down that path, it's really difficult to stop as every politician can find an innumerable amount ways to justify spending. All one has to do is look at the rampant pork in every budget and you can see this fact. In one absurd example, a congressman even used 9/11 to justify a piece of pork for peanut farmers in his state "to protect America".

In the case of Rosa Parks, Ron Paul was not against giving her recognition (in fact, he admired her for here non-violent protest which is something he advocates). What he was against was the rather large sum of tax payer's dollars that would be needed to pay for the medal. Instead, he suggested that the members of congress, as representatives of the people, pool their own funds together to pay for the medal. Out of all the members of congress, he alone was willing to put up HIS OWN MONEY to pay for this. The rest of congress wanted to spend tax payer's dollars.

If you truly believe it is the federal governments job to spend you're money the way THEY see fit, then perhaps you do not understand what Ron Paul is all about. It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and it holds true. Federal funds should be limited to what the federal government needs to spend in order to complete its job. Opening the door to other spending, ven if your intentions are good and genuine, inevitably will lead to disaster (as we are seeing now).

~X~

Nice post..well said. RP slapped $100 on the table and asked congress members to match it for that medal. No one did. I guess they were really willing to spend OUR money for it tho..lol

peace out
    Errr...you do know he volunteered $100 of his own money to pay for this and challenged his colleagues to do the same?

None of them agreed, they just wanted to spend taxpayer money to do it.

Sniff, sniff.....could that be.....?

peace out
    He didn't vote for the medal because he didn't want the taxpayers to pay $30,000+ for it. That is not a function of the Federal government.

He did vote for a building in Detroit to be named after her, because that DID NOT COST THE TAXPAYERS ANYTHING.

If you care to read RP's opinion of Rosa Parks, look in the Congressional Record (it is online).
    --
    You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you. -- Eric Hoffer

Romney flippers, McCains warmongers, Clintons inner circle, Huck's Bee's....

I pick Paultard! I would wear a button that said that, just to start conversation.

Thanks ~X~ ! Could not have been explained better!

Quote Originally Posted by SL89 View Post
    Thanks ~X~ ! Could not have been explained better!
    Well...if that isn't just PROOF that the man is a racist, then I do not know what is....

wonder who this guy is voting for? All I know is that it is someone committed to ruining our sovereignty, taking away our land, our money and our freedoms, and killing our children in foreign lands..

???You agreed with the same post that I did. Sorry I don't get it. Why smash me Cricket?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rosa Parks

The guy who is writing this blog is what I call a PAULTARD.

Someone who has the disease of not being able to stop attacking Ron Paul with weak accusations.

A medal for Rosa is NOT the purview of the Congress.
    It has nothing to do with racism, but you KNOW Paultards like that one will try to make it into an issue.

There is very little upon which you can attack Ron Paul.

His recent entry, guess he lurks here:

"Sunday, June 29, 2008

In surprising news, Paultards can't read

Someone pointed me to an old post from the Ron Paul Forums mocking our previous FAQ on the Rosa Parks medal. The funny thing is how the first poster writes "check this! Stupidity, really to the bone," only to have everyone regurgitate the very same talking points that have been refuted in the FAQ, without ever actually acknowledge the fact that it was addressed in the FAQ. You know, "It was tax payer funded," "Ron Paul pitched in his own money," yadda yadda yadda.

If you're going to mock an article, then it might help to actually read said article before you fall back on your standard talking points. Especially if the entire point of said article is to refute the talking points in questions. Unfortunately, Paultards aren't capable of doing that. Not only do they refuse to accept contradictory viewpoints, which is normal, they instead have to live in an imaginary world where they pretend that contradictory viewpoints don't exist. That theirs is the only viewpoint on Earth, and the only reason why everyone else hasn't adopted it is because they haven't "woken up" yet.

That's one of the reasons why I wrote the Rosa Parks FAQ in the first place. When you bring up an argument to the Paultards on why Ron Paul is a moron, they will twist and turn in an attempt to avoid all rational discussion on facts, evidence, and theory. The fact that they're willing to launch discussion threads about the FAQ while refusing to actually discuss the content of the FAQ hints at their own vulnerability. The don't want to acknowledge the content, because they know that they're weak on that issue. And their weakness on that issue can be exploited.

Posted by Ron Lawl at 5:46 PM "
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Grundloven View Post
    Laughing my ass off !

And please feel free to flame on!
    The link is so lacking of basic intelligence. HAH

Theyre explanation for Ron Paul being nuts is that there is NO inflation going on.

They dont even understand how the federal reserve system works.

Look my friend you can laugh all you want as our man trudges on in his campaign in the face of adversity but know one thing. The Ron Paul people are the best educated people on the issues. Period.

Ron Paul tried to get congress to launch a moneybomb for Rosa Parks, but they would rather steal our money to do it

The irony is those things are absolute nitpicking over a 20 year history of votes and views. It shows that the only way to attack RP is to twist around random ancient tidbits. Meanwhile, the other Republican candidates can't account for what they stood for 2 years ago. :yawn:
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

This guy's fundamental premise is incorrect. The fact is this: THE MEDAL IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Just because some have been given out in this country's history doesn't mean it's right.

We could apply this logic to many things Ron Paul is against today. Jefferson's westward expansion was perhaps the most fraudulent and interventionist use of the federal government's power at the time. But does that mean that our current imperialist expansion and interventionist war doctrines are right too? Of course not. Just because FDR snatched the writ of Habeus Corpus from under the feet of helpless and innocent Japanese during WWII, does that mean Guantanamo Bay is right? The answer should be obvious.

This guy has to stop wasting his time, because Ron Paul's movement is one made up of people who are educated, well-read, and intelligent. This loser is not.

Quote Originally Posted by risiusj View Post
    Not even worth it. Don't click the link.

Agreed. I hope that we're not missing the fact (I doubt that anyone is) that this article was written to get traffic from Ron Paul supporters to the website. I seriously doubt that anyone else would bother to read it.

echo chambers itt
    Marxist-Leninist-Maoist for Ron Paul!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't stand people who write stupid $#@! but act like they have a Masters in English.

"Read said article so that I may verify said article." What the $#@! is he trying to insinuate.

Just because we promote peace, prosperity, and trustworthiness in Congress doesn't mean we can't read or understand you, you dumb ass. We are people with common sense. We advocate personal freedom, and that makes us a retard why?

Oh maybe it's because I had a singular pronoun that conflicted with a plural noun in that last sentence huh, (us a retard)? Yeah, that qualifies me as a lesser human being.