Thread: HIGH RES HIGH quality DVDrip DIVX xvid DVR anything copy

HIGH RES HIGH quality DVDrip DIVX xvid DVR anything copy

for christs sake isn't anyone concerned about obtaining this historic appearance on a DVD quality format? ewupawly@hotmail.com somebody recorded it? someone knows how to rip from MTV OVERDRIVE? i will continue to spam these forums until i get a f*cking answer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 911cartoon View Post
    for christs sake isn't anyone concerned about obtaining this historic appearance on a DVD quality format? ewupawly@hotmail.com somebody recorded it? someone knows how to rip from MTV OVERDRIVE? i will continue to spam these forums until i get a f*cking answer
    How bout just contact the YouTube member who posted the videos and ask them nicely.
    Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you can't... you are always right!

Quote Originally Posted by 911cartoon View Post
    I capped the internet-stream and it isn't as high quality (far from DVD quality) as the cap by the other guy.

PM him:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/private...o=newpm&u=6032

He'll have it in very good quality
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by GHoeberX View Post
    I capped the internet-stream and it isn't as high quality (far from DVD quality) as the cap by the other guy.

PM him:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/private...o=newpm&u=6032

He'll have it in very good quality
    And if he doesn't react, PM me
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)