Thread: Hot Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McLameWarAmnesty is beating us. Hears to hopes of victory.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah... grrr. is Diebold voting in this one?

Probably still have more delegates than Romney and McAmnesty, but where are these votes coming in from?

What's been reported, and is Ron Paul strong anywhere that hasn't been reported?
    "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness." -- Ronald Reagan, 1964

F*ing unbelievable that the country wants more war and is fine with running the country into bankruptcy.

--- Third party is looking better every day. If the GOP is this stupid then I'm done with them. I have a feeling I'll be switching to Independent right after my primary (May).
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    F*ing unbelievable that the country wants more war and is fine with running the country into bankruptcy.

--- Third party is looking better every day. If the GOP is this stupid then I'm done with them. I have a feeling I'll be switching to Independent right after my primary (May).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_generation_warfare
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

I thought "hot dang" meant good. I was tricked.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom-maniac View Post
    Thank you for this
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Quote Originally Posted by HazardPerry View Post
    Thank you for this
    You're welcome
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We had a very strong lead @ 22% reporting and was breaking away with a good gap.

What's gone on since then?

Pete

Coward. Who said changing the Republican Party would be easy?

Unhappy yep

even in the face of a mortage and credit crisis, dollar value dropping, market losses, oil at $90+, bond insururs in trouble....etc.

Amazing, sinmply amazing...

38% Independent/unenrolled
    from CNN.

This is why Mac is winning. Same people who gave him his victory in NH. I guess CNN must group the American Nazi Party and the Communist Party with the Indies.
    Mark Twain

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    The GOP can go to Hell, MI for all I care. It's about as fruitful as changing the Communist Party.
    Mark Twain

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    WARNING! WARNING!

BLIND PARTY LOYALTY ALERT!

Quote Originally Posted by freedom-maniac View Post
    from CNN.

This is why Mac is winning. Same people who gave him his victory in NH. I guess CNN must group the American Nazi Party and the Communist Party with the Indies.
    Maine is a Closed Caucus. It's all GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by The00viper View Post
    Its semi-open. If you were independent (not green) you could register and vote.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The00viper View Post
    You can show up and register GOP if you aren't registered Democrat.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.