Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulwillWin View Post
    I'm ordering a case of it tomorrow.

Save the money you were going to spend on a case of friggen ..... water...... and gve it to the campaign

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sad, sad fanboys. You'd even buy the fricken' Speed Stick so you can smell like FREEDOM!!1!
    Brothers, sisters, can't you see?
    The future's owned by you and me.
    There won't be fighting in the street.
    They think they've got us beat but revenge is going to be so sweet.

---Mis-shapes by Pulp (from the Different Class album)

Whatever he's drinking, it sure works. Unlike the Jesus juice Huckleberry swallows down his nose.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve4RP View Post
    Finally a decent point I can disagree fully with RP...I'm a Brita Water man!

Benedict Arnold.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh, nice find! Maybe Fiji can endorse Paul, put his pic on all their labels lol!?
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MadTheologian View Post
    You sad, sad fanboys. You'd even buy the fricken' Speed Stick so you can smell like FREEDOM!!1!
    Ron Paul uses Speed Stick? Which scent? I Assume I can go ick some up at walmart right now.
    If counterfeiting is a crime then it is time for the FED to be sentenced to DEATH!

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Self-bumping because I think it's hilarious that the lamest thread I've ever started has gotten more views than any other thread I've ever created.
    Unbelievable. Almost 2000 views. I'm going to bump it, lets see if we can get a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    Nah, not just anybody drinks Fiji. Typically those concerned with health and the purity of their water drink Fiji. It's pretty expensive, too.

Unfortunately, it does have flouride.. Though, they don't add in it, it's all natural.
    Is there an aluminum production plant located near the spring?
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

I have well water, its pretty tastey.

As far as bottled water, I like Voss because the bottle reminds me of the TGRI ooze containers in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

This is a mindless thread... and I drink water from an under-cabinet purification system...

bump

Quote Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    I have well water, its pretty tastey.

As far as bottled water, I like Voss because the bottle reminds me of the TGRI ooze containers in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
    lol, I bought quite a few bottles of VOSS just for the bottle. It really is a nice glass bottle and they have plenty of different sizes.

I'm still laughing at this thread. XD
    Hah.
    Strength through Knowledge

"What's one more body in the foundations of your Utopia?"
    - This has been a message by Agent CSL.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    im sure someone just handed him that
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Quote Originally Posted by dvictr View Post
    im sure someone just handed him that

You don't understand how these things work when you're a big-shot like RP. He tells his staff, "In the greenroom, prior to my speech, I want 3 bottles of Fiji water in the 12 oz. size. I want the temperature of that water to be exactly 38 degrees Fahrenheit, exactly 38 degrees. I also want a bowl of M&M's, but remove all the yellow ones. I abhore the yellow ones, and I will not tolerate them in my bowl. Also make sure to bring 4 humidifiers, one for each corner of the room. Dry air is hell on my complexion."
    Last edited by The One; 02-03-2008 at 08:47 AM.

You don't understand how these things work when you're a big-shot like RP. He tells his staff, "In the greenroom, prior to my speech, I want 3 bottles of Fiji water in the 12 oz. size. I want the temperature of that water to be exactly 38 degrees Fahrenheit, exactly 38 degrees. I also want a bowl of M&M's, but remove all the yellow ones. I abhore the yellow ones, and I will not tolerate them in my bowl. Also make sure to bring 4 humidifiers, one for each corner of the room. Dry air is hell on my complexion."
    Sounds exactly like Dr. Paul.

he would get more votes if he switched to VOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Acidlump View Post
    How can he call himself a conservative and buy the most expensive water?
    This is so silly. Ron was drinking tap water from home. EVERYBODY KNOWS that the MSM used "blue screen technology" to "paint in" that FIGI bottle.
    Last edited by rprprs; 02-03-2008 at 09:51 AM. Reason: forgot the smiley

a private individual can spend his or her own money as they wish
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    Cindy is right. PLEASE watch this short (29 min) documentary about flouride:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    See, Ron Paul will not only save our country, but also indirectly help with our tooth hygiene
    thegr8drronpaul
    Precinct Captain - MC0971

I don't understand why fluoride is still in your drinking water. It has been outlawed here in the Netherlands.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    * Added to my grocery list!!!

Anyone know if Fiji is fluoridated?
    Fiji is ACTUAL spring water from...Mount Fiji. It's not flouridated. I believe the existence of Fiji water for sale is causing a shortage in a big way there. So DRINK UP, GREEDY! LOL
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

So Paul gets his smart brains from the water?

Quote Originally Posted by shida View Post
    Unbelievable. Almost 2000 views. I'm going to bump it, lets see if we can get a few more.

I will not let you die, my precious Fiji water thread.

$7.50 a bottle at the Fountainebleau Miami Beach.

$6 a bottle on Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

$8 a bottle at the Hotel Gansevoort in NYC.

It always amazes me what they charge for water in some places.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPA View Post
    $7.50 a bottle at the Fountainebleau Miami Beach.

$6 a bottle on Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

$8 a bottle at the Hotel Gansevoort in NYC.

It always amazes me what they charge for water in some places.
    We were at the Fontainebleau...and we ended up going to the Walgreens on Arthur Godfrey Rd and purchased some cheap water.

The rooms are overrated, but the staff were very nice. Did ya dine downstairs with the pink neon lights? It screamed Miami Vice!
    Brothers, sisters, can't you see?
    The future's owned by you and me.
    There won't be fighting in the street.
    They think they've got us beat but revenge is going to be so sweet.

---Mis-shapes by Pulp (from the Different Class album)

Personality cult...

...nah!
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    FIJI Water is truly natural artesian water. And, of the top ten bottled waters sold in the United States, FIJI Water is the only water originating from an artesian source.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

+1 to the guy who distills his own water

You can also double-distill water (i.e. ddH2O) as they frequently will use this when performing certain biomedial research experiments requiring perfectly pure water.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will not let you die, my precious Fiji water thread.

CPR....mouth-to-mouth......

I buy distilled because on top of it containing zero fluoride, I need uncontaminated water to manufacture my colloidal silver.

Anyone who promotes drinking tap water either doesn't know what's in it, or believes the BS that it prevents cavities.

People absorb much more fluoride from a hot bath than from simply ingesting it. Via the skin and the lungs. More people should know this. I've thought of putting up "Google: Fluoride and Hitler" signs next to the Dannon Fluoride on the Go TM water. In my mind there's nothing more evil than marketing toxic waste to children.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast