Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

so.... what's the best water?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because I'm a RPFs star, I can do anything. Bump threads by the pussy...I can do anything.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I drink tap water from a Fiji bottle. Does that count?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I drink tap water from a Fiji bottle. Does that count?
    I would count it but it's not my thread. I fill water bottles with wine for when I cut the grass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Because I'm a RPFs star, I can do anything. Bump threads by the pussy...I can do anything.
    I think that's against forum guidelines.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyNY View Post
    <3 amy

I never understood these posts until today. She was a sweetheart.

I'm drinking a bottle of Morning Fresh water. I got a case for free at the Asian Market because I spent more than $50.00. I didn't really want it but the cashiers yell at you until you take it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm drinking a bottle of Morning Fresh water. I got a case for free at the Asian Market because I spent more than $50.00. I didn't really want it but the cashiers yell at you until you take it.
    Are the cashiers Chinese or Korean or other? Chinese are the yelliest asians in my experience, but Koreans are pretty yelly too. Japanese folks tend to be very quiet except when they're doing kata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Are the cashiers Chinese or Korean or other? Chinese are the yelliest asians in my experience, but Koreans are pretty yelly too. Japanese folks tend to be very quiet except when they're doing kata.
    I don't ask. I'm a little bit scared of them. I have to admit, they're the fastest damn cashiers I've ever seen. They can have you scanned and bagged before you manage to get out your wallet AND they sell a lot of produce - those women know all the codes by heart. They're true professionals. The weird thing is, they all wear disposable rubber gloves and change them between customers. I've never seen that before. o_O

I don't ask. I'm a little bit scared of them. I have to admit, they're the fastest damn cashiers I've ever seen. They can have you scanned and bagged before you manage to get out your wallet AND they sell a lot of produce - those women know all the codes by heart. They're true professionals. The weird thing is, they all wear disposable rubber gloves and change them between customers. I've never seen that before. o_O
    They probably only do that when you are around.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Next time tell them you would rather have some vagazzle kits instead .
    Do something Danke

Morning Fresh sounds more like a feminine hygiene product than a bottled water.

Morning Fresh sounds more like a feminine hygiene product than a bottled water.
    It does but it tasted like plain water.

My son asked my elderly neighbor for a water and she gave him a bottle of Nestle. He says that's gross water. He considers himself a water connoisseur. He used to drink FIji until I bought the water cooler. Now he drinks faucet water. He says my Primo water doesn't have any "flavor". O_o It didn't think water was suppose to have "flavor". He also likes sweet tea.

Next time, hand them the money or card two-handed by holding it in one hand and have the other hand at your wrist. Like this:

If suddenly they act super nice to you, they're Korean. Seriously, you can get fantastic treatment just by doing tiny cultural things. (The farther the off hand is away from the money, the less polite you're being)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    so.... what's the best water?
    Tap water because its good for your teeth
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Tap water because its good for your teeth
    It is good for your teeth, but it shrinks your balls.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    All the government research say that fluoridation has no side effects. Source?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Zima prevents Zika

Oh precious Fiji water thread...let me wrap you around me like a warm blanket. One day, we will reach 100,000 in accordance with the prophecy.

Fiji water is on sale at CVS next week.

Oh precious Fiji water thread...let me wrap you around me like a warm blanket. One day, we will reach 100,000 in accordance with the prophecy.

100K go for the gold bump.

Fiji water is on sale at CVS next week.
    I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for some Fiji water today.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for some Fiji water today.
    I don't have any. I bought a big ass case of Kroger water and a box of Franzia. Maybe you can sip on that until I get to CVS for Fiji water and Wet-n-Wild nail polish gift sets next week. I have some ECBs I earned buying tampons.

I scoured the net and couldn't find one pic of Hillary Clinton drinking Fiji water.

I scoured the net and couldn't find one pic of Hillary Clinton drinking Fiji water.
    Fiji water is to pure for Hillary Clinton. She is more of a Whitewater gal.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast