Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaJ View Post
    What do you use to distill your water?

Do you find it cheaper than buying an 18L jug of distilled water?
    A relatively cheapish water distiller (all steel interior).

It's about the same as buying bottled distilled water, maybe a bit less after 2 years. It costs about 1 dollar for a gallon of distilled water here. So at a about 1.5 gallons a day, I'd say it should be paying for itself in about 2 years, not including electricity costs. The benefits are that I use a glass caraffe so It doesn't sit in plastic after distilling unlike the bottled variety. In addition to that, I'm doing it so I know exactly how it was distilled, that it was actually distilled, and I know that it was bottled into glass jugs that were stored in clean conditions.

Little to no flouride, mercury, lead, micro-organisms, etc... and no parabens (plastic additive). So at least I can rest assured that my water won't contribute to holes in my brain, plaques on my brain and heart, diseases, OD of estrogen compounds. My next goal is to get a house with a decent bit of land so I can grow my own food and create my own electricity. Eventually I hope to be 100% self-sufficient.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I drink pig's blood
    Last edited by JosephTheLibertarian; 02-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.

I can't believe 167 people have clicked on this thread, and now it's 168. We're all obssesed with this guy, even down to the water he drinks.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 04:59 AM.

FIJI is disgusting. In my chemistry class we extracted all the impurities of various bottled waters, pond water and river water. FIJI was by far the most contaminated, even more than the pond water. The cheapest (local) bottled water was the cleanest.

Quote Originally Posted by teleomorph View Post
    FIJI is disgusting. In my chemistry class we extracted all the impurities of various bottled waters, pond water and river water. FIJI was by far the most contaminated, even more than the pond water. The cheapest (local) bottled water was the cleanest.

More than pond water??? I call bull-$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddee View Post
    Every hotel that I have ever stayed in... has a bottle of Fiji sitting on top of the TV for the guest.
    I travel frequently for my job, and I have never noticed such a phenomenon. I see various brands of water, if any water at all.

I'm a fan of tap water myself.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fiji water is actually a big waste.

theres a study about a year ago explaining how much co2 is released because of just one bottle of fiji water. Bottled water is a huge waste, drink tap. Its saves money and is much better for the enviro...
    One voice can be louder than a crowd.

I drink the stuff too. Mmmm.

Its proof that hes for foreign trade!

Fiji water tastes great! But it's also more expensive than many other water bottle brands... is this where our contributions are going?!

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I just saw RP on Cspan taking a swig from a bottle of Fiji water. That is my favorite bottled water also. I'm beginning to think there's nothing about this man I don't agree with.

I'm sorry....I know this was pointless and silly. I'm laid up sick, and I'm a little bored right now.
    Ahhh please dont start thinking like Obama supporters. Obama is pretty hes about change.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I just saw RP on Cspan taking a swig from a bottle of Fiji water. That is my favorite bottled water also. I'm beginning to think there's nothing about this man I don't agree with.

I'm sorry....I know this was pointless and silly. I'm laid up sick, and I'm a little bored right now.
    Self-bumping because I think it's hilarious that the lamest thread I've ever started has gotten more views than any other thread I've ever created.

It's funny, in Fiji, they drink New Zealand water, in the US the drink Fiji water, in New Zealand we drink, New Zealand water. Ever BEEN to Fiji? I have, and you won't catch me drinking Fiji water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    * Added to my grocery list!!!

Anyone know if Fiji is fluoridated?
    No it is not!!! It's the only water I drink to because it is about as naturally awesome as we can get this days.

It comes from ancient volcanic aquifers and is bottled at the spring. Pure, with all the minerals we need from water and also naturally has silica to make it silky smooth and easy to drink.

Google it. Fiji water rocks!!!

And yes people, stay far away from flouride and flouridated water. That stuff has a toxicity level between that of arsenic and lead. It's a toxic waste by product of mining phospherous for fertilizers. To keep from polluting our streams, lakes, rivers and oceans with it, they decided to put it in products we consume so our livers will act as the toxic waste dump for it.

Research the hazards and history of it.

For your teeth, use a calcium fortified toothpaste instead. JASON makes a good one.

... I'm thirsty
    -
    -
    -
    "If he's fifth, nothing, fourth then they only show the top three; third they make the story about a battle between two candidates; second, the coronate the glorious winner; first, they cut to some kidnapping or human interest story and MAYBE mention the fact of his win but qualify it with the fact that Michigan doesn't really matter, lost 1/2 R delegates and all D delegates, Dems influenced vote, RP takes marching orders from Muslims, or they don't report it at all." - free.alive

frankly, i need all the fluoride i can get.

i've recently switched back to tap.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post

Take calcium with vitamin D instead. the D helps the body assimilate the calcium better.

Flouride has been shown to rot teeth.

Please research it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    Take calcium with vitamin D instead. the D helps the body assimilate the calcium better.

Flouride has been shown to rot teeth.

Please research it.
    i was referring to the apathy it's alleged to cause.

my teeth are fine.

Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

I have a feeling Fiji Water stocks will rise Monday thanks to this post :P

Haha...but yeah I love Fiji Water. Don't always get it though because it is generally more expensive.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post

I see. Appearantly you just saw Hillary on TV again and are trying to obliterate the image from your head?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle saddam View Post
    Or cspan could have provided it.
    I wouldn't be trusting any water he is given by the media. Not even C-SPAN.

Finally a decent point I can disagree fully with RP...I'm a Brita Water man!
    Precinct Leader - 22077 Corona

The manufacture and transport of one kilogram bottle of Fiji water consumes 26.88 kilograms of water (7.1 gallons) .849 Kilograms of fossil fuel (one litre or .26 gal) and emitted 562 grams of Greenhouse Gases (1.2 pounds).

Twenty-six times as much water used to make it than you actually drink. As much fuel to make it as there is water in the bottle.
    Why anyone would want to buy this is beyond me. The profit margin is ridiculously high aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    And yes people, stay far away from flouride and flouridated water. That stuff has a toxicity level between that of arsenic and lead. It's a toxic waste by product of mining phospherous for fertilizers. To keep from polluting our streams, lakes, rivers and oceans with it, they decided to put it in products we consume so our livers will act as the toxic waste dump for it.

Research the hazards and history of it.

For your teeth, use a calcium fortified toothpaste instead. JASON makes a good one.
    Cindy is right. PLEASE watch this short (29 min) documentary about flouride:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast