Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ban him.
    Traitor

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm a little bit leery of bottled water in general the last few months, since I've noticed all the major brands are switching to these new "eco-friendly" bottles with much thinner, more brittle layers of plastic.

Not only are the new bottles a pain in the ass to open, since twisting the cap at the top ends up actually twisting the entire bottle and even if you do get it open, there's a very good chance the compression required to grip the bottle would result in you spilling precious H2O all over yourself - but it also seems as though the thinner plastic would be much more liable to leech toxins and other nasty components into the water itself.

I like those big ol' translucent jugs you sometimes find on store brand water. They're unwieldy to carry around and not very portable, but they seem much safer to drink from.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    * Added to my grocery list!!!

Anyone know if Fiji is fluoridated?
    if it is, i'd wonder what the hell makes it so expensive.

I drink tap water. :shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Greetings.

I'm an alcoholic.
    Hurry, you can still make the second service this Sunday morning.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hurry, you can still make the second service this Sunday morning.
    Cult services are 10p-mdnt every Saturday.

For entry, you'll need to convince Goddess you have something to contribute -- or catch Her in a good mood as I did.

Cheers, sir!

I've recently switched over to spring water in glass bottles. They sell them in health food stores.

Plastic Residues: Bottled water and other containers have been shown to leach BPAs (Bisphenol A) and other chemicals that are proving to be harmful to our health. BPA is a known endocrine disruptor, which means it can effect hormone production.

http://www.renegadewatersecrets.com/index.html

Epic thread is epic!

Epic thread can never die!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cult services are 10p-mdnt every Saturday.

For entry, you'll need to convince Goddess you have something to contribute -- or catch Her in a good mood as I did.

Cheers, sir!
    dont forget your uniform

i find glass bottle water tastes the best, but plastic bottle water tastes 10x better than the poisoned tap. Btw, taking a shower covers you in fluoride and it gets in your lungs too, so it's almost inescapable.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Bottled water rocks! I love overpaying for plastic!

What does The One drink???

The blood of Iraqi children. GWB recommended it to me several years ago, and I've been addicted to it since then.

If this thread keeps rising from the dead like this than people are going to begin to worship it as the Messiah.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yea, I can't believe this thread is still going. Haven't logged in here for a long while. I came on looking for Conza's "Must See" documentary thread only to find it had disappeared, along with Conza.

Glad to see this is still here though . Reckon it deserves another bump!

Welcome back, shida! Have a fiji

This sounds like a lovely thread
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

I've never tried any.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

It's actually pretty damn tasty for water.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    Bottled water rocks! I love overpaying for plastic!
    Yeah, I am hoping Ron Paul has more fiscal sense than to actually pay for something that flows freely from the tap.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Yeah, I am hoping Ron Paul has more fiscal sense than to actually pay for something that flows freely from the tap.
    In more cases that's the right thing to do. However, in some towns or cities, the taste of the water that flows from the tap is irregular, and sometimes even disgusting. So for those occasions, it makes sense to get better tasting bottled water.

fiji water is delicious, but surprisingly i think the best water i've ever tasted is tap water from syracuse in new york... it all comes from a lake totally fed by snow runoff.

I wonder what kind of bottled water Ron Paul drinks hahahahaha
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast