Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Fiji bump. It's raining and since it's been raining a lot this summer, my yard looks like a jungle. Reminded me of Fiji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I noticed The One online and realized I should've picked up water when I went to the grocery store. Dang, it.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Thakildis View Post
    I also love fiji water

I love that you made your 3rd RPFs post in the thread...and for an added bonus, it was on my birthday. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I love that you made your 3rd RPFs post in the thread...and for an added bonus, it was on my birthday. Welcome.
    Did One turn Two?
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

100,000!!!!!!!!!!

I need a kleenex.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...513865-100-000!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by The One; 08-08-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Fiji bump. It's raining and since it's been raining a lot this summer, my yard looks like a jungle. Reminded me of Fiji.
    When were you there? I'd love to visit Fiji myself. Lifelong dream!

I know a guy that works for Fiji water, does distribution or marketing or something. I've considering mentioning this thread to him and suggesting they give Dr. Paul a spokesman gig.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't doubt you, but I just can't imagine bottled water having any taste.
    Your comment brings this scene to mind:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425