Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Fiji bump. It's raining and since it's been raining a lot this summer, my yard looks like a jungle. Reminded me of Fiji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I noticed The One online and realized I should've picked up water when I went to the grocery store. Dang, it.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I also love fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by Thakildis View Post
    I also love fiji water

I love that you made your 3rd RPFs post in the thread...and for an added bonus, it was on my birthday. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I love that you made your 3rd RPFs post in the thread...and for an added bonus, it was on my birthday. Welcome.
    Did One turn Two?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

100,000!!!!!!!!!!

I need a kleenex.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...513865-100-000!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by The One; 08-08-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Fiji bump. It's raining and since it's been raining a lot this summer, my yard looks like a jungle. Reminded me of Fiji.
    When were you there? I'd love to visit Fiji myself. Lifelong dream!

I know a guy that works for Fiji water, does distribution or marketing or something. I've considering mentioning this thread to him and suggesting they give Dr. Paul a spokesman gig.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't doubt you, but I just can't imagine bottled water having any taste.
    Your comment brings this scene to mind:

Fiji urges "absolute dedication" to toughest climate target

http://news.trust.org/item/201710171...gw71a/?ref=yfp
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So this just happened...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^Bastard! I wanted to beat you to your own thread lol.

Trump drank it like a baby bottle. Now I have mental image of Trump being one of those "adult baby" types that rolls around in a man sized crib in diapers.

It screams "signal" though, seeing how the speech itself was a veiled admission that the petrodollar is now kaput.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-15-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I stopped in the Kroger yesterday and noticed my Select 55 beer is cheaper than Fiji water.

Went out to eat tonight and ordered a Diet Water and a Butt Light but I suspect the waiter brought me the full calorie water because I feel a little bloated.

Thanks, NYT.

Back in my day we called them water fountains.

YeeeHawww !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

I'm drinking tap water. It smells like my pool but I didn't feel like dealing with bottled water cases at the grocery store.

I might have a glass of wine when Mr A finally wanders in.

Trump drinking Fiji Waters ... That is just too cute !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Since I went back to work I've been mostly drinking tap water and Patron.

I figure the Patron is sterilizing the tap water. It's science.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I said I would never bump the Fiji water thread again after 100,000 views, and I am a man of my word.
    Fiji Water girl photobombs the Golden Globes...

Apparently, Jamie Lee Curtis was pissed about being photobombed and ranted about it on Instagram. She said she knew why the girl was there and didn't appreciate being used for advertising. If she knew why the girl was there then why did she stop for a photo?

Figi girl is suing Fiji and they're suing her back. Didn't care enough to find out the whole story but you can Google it.

Donald Trump drinks Fiji water, too. Looks like it's hot. Maybe he left it in his car.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I agree with Jamie Lee . She intentionally moved away to the side for a photo to avoid two products that she does not wish to advertise for and the girl slid into the photo . I would not want my photo taken with a DNC sign .
    Do something Danke

I've come to the conclusion that Fiji water has great healing properties. Sunday I developed a very bad bladder infection. My feet and ankles swelled up so much that I had a very difficult time donning a pair of compression socks. Monday I had an appointment in a nearby town (15 miles away) and I took the opportunity to also shop at the local discount grocery (Shetler's) where I found 1.5-liter bottles of Fiji water on sale for $2.09 each. I bought two of them, just because I love this water so much.

I was out of the house for a total of five hours, during which time I had to visit a restroom three times due to my ailment. The frequent bathroom visits continued until midnight. Between returning from the trip and going to bed last night, I drank one of the bottles of Fiji water. By 6:00 this morning, the infection was completely cleared. The swelling of my feet was gone, too. Now I am wishing I had bought more of those bottles.

I wonder if Ron Paul is still drinking Fiji water.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast