Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Ron Paul drinks Fiji water

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that Fiji water has great healing properties. Sunday I developed a very bad bladder infection. My feet and ankles swelled up so much that I had a very difficult time donning a pair of compression socks. Monday I had an appointment in a nearby town (15 miles away) and I took the opportunity to also shop at the local discount grocery (Shetler's) where I found 1.5-liter bottles of Fiji water on sale for $2.09 each. I bought two of them, just because I love this water so much.

I was out of the house for a total of five hours, during which time I had to visit a restroom three times due to my ailment. The frequent bathroom visits continued until midnight. Between returning from the trip and going to bed last night, I drank one of the bottles of Fiji water. By 6:00 this morning, the infection was completely cleared. The swelling of my feet was gone, too. Now I am wishing I had bought more of those bottles.
    I have heard that as well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I have heard that as well.

I miss the Bubbles pic from back in the day.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I miss the Bubbles pic from back in the day.
    Yeah. Me too. Oddly, I used to get dannno and Danke confused when I wasn't paying attention. The names both started with D and their avatars had dudes with thick glasses.

What was worse was when everyone had Edward Snowden avatars. When just looking at the avatars it looked like the same person was having a schizophrenic argument with themselves.

Sorry for the tangent, but it seemed like a good thread for that. Welcome back.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526